The XboX was the best 6th gen console

The XboX was the best 6th gen console

Attached: originalxbox.0.jpg (1400x788, 80.58K)

>somebody once told me

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was mind-blowing for this machine.

I still play Steel Battalion a couple times a year on it.

>Burnout 3 Takedown
>Halo 1/2
>Chaos Theory
>Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
>KOTOR
>all those demo discs from xbox magazine
kino console

Yeah F-Zero was so much fun.

i hate all xboxes, would ps5 if i could afford it. but the S is pretty nice ngl

Meanwhile
At the XBOX frat house

Attached: E3A0262E-EA84-4744-AF37-C61E78235407.jpg (480x640, 181.97K)

the dreamcast was the best

>the PS1 sold more between 2000 and 2005 than the original Xbox did during its entire lifetime
Really puts into perspective how big of a failure the Xbox was

it outsold the gamecube it wasn't that big a failure

Based.
Here's hoping pic related gets the M2 treatment, since it's still being held captive on Dreamcast.

Attached: page1-635px-BorderDown_DC_JP_Flyer.pdf.jpg (635x900, 203.51K)

I always associate it with sleep overs, pizza, anime, and Star Wars BF2.

>it outsold another failure

someone post the xbox booth babes

Sounds cozy, user.

Attached: Triggerheart Exelica.jpg (850x1200, 261.87K)

Gamecube was a failure too, but it's more impressive that the Xbox managed to beat it considering Xbox was a brand new brand competing with a decades established brand like Nintendo.

This is probably the best thread to ask this question, but for anyone else who has an original Xbox One, does it power on by itself? For some reason mine just turns on when it wants. I don't think it's because of updates because it does those whilst it's powered off - I see the power brick light turn from orange to white but the console itself stays off. Not a massive problem because it's almost silent when it's on but still something I'd like to find out.

Xbox probably sold quite a few units purely for hacking and use as a home theater media player

>the Xbox managed to beat it considering Xbox was a brand new brand competing with a decades established brand like Nintendo.
yea thats why I brought it up

the S controller would be the perfect controller if it had bumpers in addition to the b/w buttons

That's what third-party controllers are for.

It had the best versions of games and IMO it had a better library than the Gamecube. For me the Xbox is the best console that gen but the sheer size of the PS2's library makes it a clear winner for many people.

Yeah, the only reasons I keep my Gamecube around are Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, P.N. 03, and Ikaruga. (it's worth mentioning that the GC version of Ikaruga is the worst port of the game) Meanwhile, on Xbox, I got...
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Phantom Dust
Phantom Crash
Otogi 1 & 2
Steel Battalion
JSRF

I remember the Xbox One having a finicky sensitive power "button". You should use some alcohol on the touch button and wipe away any junk build up that could be messing with the sensor.