Deep Rock Galactic

WE'RE RICH!

Attached: Gold_chunk.jpg (1920x1080, 146.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostshipgames.atlassian.net/browse/DRG-4852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1594995435632.png (1023x1042, 33.39K)

LOBBIES?

so i was doing a simple mining mission in the ice zone by myself, no one was joining as gunner. and i go about 3/4 down the cavern and the tiny tiny opens up to an absolutely massive room. couldnt see the beack of the near side, the room was a big rectangle, in the middle was a few giant structures for bridges/stairs. it was like moria. i could help but think what would it be like to look down this room and see an absolutely massive glyphid nest, like a breeding zone. something a real ant colony would or what skaven have. a scout finally joined and helped me beat the mission

>massive glyphid nest breeding zone
i wonder if someone could commission something like that for fun haha.

What's the difference between biozone and weald? They feel so similar

Stop fucking making these mineral-bait threads op

Attached: 1641880043837.png (583x503, 359.7K)

I did it I beat my first EDD
I just wanted to heal up before we called the DP and got left behind

Attached: DRG.png (1360x768, 1.33M)

>9, 19, 10, 20 downs
and i thought going down 3 times was a lot. what did you lads do to manage that many downs?

it's playstation so I can attribute it to the community being fresh to the higher difficulties but the twins on the first map fucked up most of the team because they kept farting around with the Lacerator and out Engie kept building turrets on pancakes on walls so he kept getting flanked, and the mactara swarm with two breeders on the second stage really fucked us up.
Stage 3 was only tough because no shield but the layout is piss easy to get through.
I don't really have much of a player pool to work with and the achievement rate for completing a haz 5 or EDD for PS4 is 0.1%

weald is supposed to be the 'water' zone

How many hours have you played? Level 50 on Playstation just seems insane to me.

goddamn I can't go back to the flamethrower after cryo drillin'

biozone is hot and humid, the weald is coldish

ghostshipgames.atlassian.net/browse/DRG-4852

Most armor breaking upgrades are bugged right now :(
PGL and hurricane suffer the most imo

Attached: 2022-02-01 15-59-25-1.webm (720x480, 2.81M)

I have played nothing nothing but Deep Rock since January 16
92 mission hours

They look pretty different
I'd say there's way more visual overlap between Crystaline, Radioactive, and Salt zones

This thread again, cool

Attached: 1640093395031.png (948x750, 873.9K)

lust provoking mage?

Attached: More enemies plz.png (1075x855, 415.71K)

>60 total downs in an easy EDD
the power of consoles

dev stream today?

I want to start seeing those turrets in normal missions, hopefully the teased season themed mutation will do this.