DX

Is no one going to do better than this? Ever? Really?

Attached: Deus_Ex_Box.jpg (953x953, 86.7K)

No. It's been all downhill since Y2K.

Thief 1 and 2 were better stealth games by a mile

Nope.

Play Cruelty Squad, its like the real Deus Ex 2

trash game kill yourself

real life

meant for

No, it's my a favorite game of all time.

individual aspects of the game are all superseded by other titles, but the complete package as a whole probably won't ever be superseded

cruelty squad is not deus ex

Mankind Divided sequel never

lol for what purpose? fun?

I'm a 35 year old boomer and I never got the appeal of this game. I played it for like an hour back when it first came out but I couldn't get past the first level because the pirated version I had was broken and I never found it interesting enough to even try to fix it. It was really boring.

Try it again, you didn't even play it if that's all the time you put into it.

The game is so fucking ugly by modern standards there's no way I'm going to play it today. Even back then it looked like shit compared to games like half life.

Liberty Island is honestly a terrible first level and probably the worst one in the game
Try playing until you arrive to hell's kitchen to see what's the game really about

>NOO I NEED HECKIN PRETTY GRAPHICERINOS!!!

>being a graphicsfag
Your taste has been unrecoverable since the beginning.

>try out game
>it's fucking shit, and not the fun kind of janky shit
Any Forums is always wrong

No, but they should at least not look like vomit. I still play doom today because that game's aesthetics didn't age at all, even if the graphics tech it uses did.

>"muh graficks!!!"
Imagine having no imagination. Imagine having shallow standards.

Graphics got too good, it's impossible to make such a game anymore, takes too long, cost's too much.

Best stealth game of all time was better at stealth? Shit nigga

Liberty Island is great, teaches you about how important exploration is, and how you're really supposed to find your own routes to the goal, not to mention the secrets you can find. If anything it gets even better on repeat playthroughs once you understand how the game wants you to think.

confirmed low IQ

It's way too big
the inside of the statue is alright but the outside is a really bad first impression and only highlight how bad the AI is
There's some cool secrets like the sunken ship but you probably won't see them on your first playthrough

You guys all picked the GEP gun to blow through doors and bots and just picked up a crossbow and sniper in the level, right?

For me all it took was getting to the top of the statue to realize what the game is about and to get interested in finishing it.

deus ex... isn't a stealth game.

yes and minecraft is a better block game than Call of Duty