VERY

soon

Attached: dyinglight2.jpg (2000x1270, 277.59K)

Looks like shit lmao

I hope it's decent

hope not

It's not. Reviews are already coming in.

Im watching some one playing it right now

It sucks

>for solid 60fps have to play at 900p low settings with RX 580

Fucking shit why, it doesn't even look that good.

idk most reviews are saying shit like "well gameplay is good, parkour is great, story is bad" which is like holy shit who plays dying light for story?

>no guns

Attached: 1619595805903.gif (640x518, 3.96M)

>europoors
>guns

When the reviewers are shitting on it thats when you know it's good.
Can't trust game journos these days as they only love cinematic games.

mainstream reviews are not indicative of quality

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-133229_Firefox.jpg (1080x1183, 96.02K)

yeah, devs are full antigun for some reason, i doubt it's a moral conduct because their previous titles had guns

I guess they wanted to force people into melee and parkour.
The official "lore" is that the city it's based in abolished weapons decades ago.

europoors don't have guns bro. also I saw some gameplay and some old guy is telling you how the goverment consficated what ones there were or something.

Did you dumbass zoomers even play DL1? Guns are very rare and they handle like shit. 95% of the combat is melee.

I care about actual player opinions, not greased "industry" palms. Imagine deferring to IGN when all that says is how much money they made off it.

>europoors don't have guns bro.
sick bait bro lmao lol owned

pretty clever of them to actually find a reason with the lore but i also think got a point with forcing people in parkour and melee

looks like a downgrade in almost every way

once you get past the first 10% of the game (which you did not) guns are common
i used them all the time faggot boomer your memory is slipping and its so sad to see

i don't need to play DL1 to know that, i've already played dead island when it was released, techland just can't make good gunplay at all

yes, i used guns to kill suicide and spitter zombies

Attached: i9j.png (369x362, 177.37K)

no guns is a big one. No excuse for not including homemade guns and crossbows at least. Also zombie health bars and mordor inventory screens are concerning.

I'm gonna play it at 30fps with my 1050Ti and I'm gonna enjoy it.

guns are everywhere in the dlc

dead island riptide had fun gunplay. Especially the dragunov and deagle. DL1 is a downgrade in shooting

i hope the story is as bad as the first game. I fucking love the DL1 story every character is the worst person ever. The villain is like a fucking parody of himself its awesome. I hope the story is as bad as the first one.
I keep seeing weird animation buds where characters fall off buildings during stumble animations and shit, i hope the fun ragdolls arent ruined. literally the best part of the first game was dropkicking zombies off roofs

Why is it so ugly? The hud and the quest markers everywhere... Modern gaming is horrible.

IGN gave Deathloop and TLOU2 both 10s so clearly they can be ignored

It unlocks earliest in LA right? or should I spoof my location somewhere else?

If you’re on Xbox, you could’ve been playing it a day ago if you switch your location to New Zealand. Game is pretty entertaining.

user, if you played missions in DL1 you'd either find Purple/Orange tier guns in no time at all, and be swimming in enough cash to have full ammo cases at all times. They are the best approach to any special zombie type and all you have to suffer for it is like 3 easily killed runners who you can stomp on if you just climb up on something like a van. Gun was easy mode in DL1.

global unlock for steam, 2 hours left

So far, the villain is a guy that experimented on the protagonist when he was a kid. Doesn’t seem like a parody. Haven’t gotten very far to know if he’s actually the villain though.

>europoors don't have guns bro
imagine thinking this. also I love this larp burgers do
>we have guns, its to prevent corruption and tyranny
>never actually uses them while losing rights

Attached: 1638215526969.jpg (1024x501, 83.38K)