These are the ACTUAL best games ever made

These are the ACTUAL best games ever made

Attached: 9.jpg (3263x3263, 3.08M)

None of those, that's for fucking sure lol

nah

Attached: VidyaJames3x3.jpg (1280x1280, 2.18M)

Outer Wilds yes, Dark Souls arguably
Those other picks range from average to kill yourself tier

Attached: 9.jpg (900x900, 212.99K)

>Outer Wilds yes
P.R.P.S
THERE'S A MAN FUCKING A HORSE ON TOP OF MY CHEST

are you retarded?

Attached: 1637719318273.png (332x214, 129.97K)

holy fucking cringe

>Jenshin Impact
Instant 0/10
Oh shit, what's up puzzle user, did you add Rain World, Snakebird or Outer Wilds to the list recently? Not sure if I remember them being there, but they are worthy of the spots.
I still need to update mine and add Isaac somewhere.

Attached: final_6069e8fc9c51500044a5ba0e_810117.png (1280x1280, 2.82M)

> tranny game
lmaooooooo

No.
But Disco Elysium, Endwalker, and Cruelty Squad are pretty good. Top 100 contenders.
Dark Souls would be up there too if it wasn't literally unfinished.

Based indiechad and genshin hater.
Rain World and Outer Wilds have been there.
Snakebird I added after replaying it recently. I appreciated the level design much more after playing lots of other puzzle games.
Isaac is a good pick. Really burnt myself out 100%ing Afterbirth+, but I'm sure I'll be excited to play Repentance in another year or two.

Still a good game
>based jenshin hater.
I can't explain to you how much I despise gacha games, by far the worst genre ever made. I don't even call the game by it's actual name, because I don't think it deserves such respect.
>I appreciated the level design much more after playing lots of other puzzle games.
It does look like a Stephen type of game that isn't high on levels, but they are really well designed. Both are also far too difficult for me
>Isaac is a good pick.
I remember when I first played Isaac in Afterbirth and after killing Mega Satan, I stopped. Then early summer last year, I got Repentance and I got hooked big time - I spent the next 6 months playing Isaac every day, getting 300 hours in total. Though I did get burnt out many times, I somehow kept playing at if I didn't get Dead God, then I don't know if I would have ever stopped. Man, it was so easy to just keep playing every day, I started to get how people like Northernlion felt.
Definetly check out Repentance eventually, that shit adds way more content to the game and fixes a lot of issues with Afterbirth+.
Also, do you know Northern Journey? Started playing it today and it's a really odd exploration game. It kinda gives me Infernium vibes, though, the level design is nowhere near it.

Is this the covert 3x3 thread?
Cruelty Squad and Black Souls seems like flavor of the month shit that people will forget about in a couple years
Based '98 fan

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 373.32K)

What is this 3x3, its all over the place
Actually that's pretty cool

>people will forget about in a couple years
>game must be popular with the masses in the future
not that I'm a fan of those games, but that's hardly a criterion for putting a game as your favorite

Attached: 1637115493001.jpg (1920x2160, 802.83K)

I've played way too much Genshin Impact and I can say with authority that it fucking sucks
The main reason it fucking sucks is that after you beat the main story, it still expects you to play, and all the "post-game" stuff is combat focused. The combat is serviceable but not good enough to sustain hundreds of hours of game. It's way too basic, it's very easy to burn out unless you're a rabid waifuitard. It's like if Nier:Automata was 1000 hours instead of 50

Here's the real best games ever

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.jpg (900x900, 390.71K)

Not judging them as choices for favorites, but they seem like odd picks for best games ever made. They don't have to be popular, but memorability is a factor

It's not even a genre honestly. It's fucking nothing.
Very based for appreciating good design even if you find it too hard. If you haven't tried Monster's Expedition you should. Shares lots of qualities with Sausage Roll but much easier (until you get to the secrets at least).
Yeah I expect to like Repentance more than AB+ from what I've heard. Although I've heard they haven't fixed Delirium which is just pure cancer.
I added Northern Journey to the wishlist after seeing it on a 3x3. Looks really promising.

>gacha
>mmo
No. Release FFXIV as a single player JRPG (or even a VN) with all the filler and pacing issues fixed and I'll consider it
>witcher 3
Witcher 1 is better

I could see the case being made for the rest as solid personal favourites, with only dark souls and morrowind deserving the title of best games

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 1.81M)

>rabiribi
great taste

>If you haven't tried Monster's Expedition you should.
I absolutely love Monster's Expedition, since it was the only logic puzzle game I've played where the difficulty wasnt just a constant wall after wall. I get why some prefer to be really challenged, but I like that if I want, I can go and do side puzzles for that, and if I want to do something somewhat tough but still doable, I can do the main puzzles.
Man, what a great experience I had with it, I remember playing it for 8 fucking hours in one day. Imagine playing a puzzle game for 8 hours in one fucking day. My brain was fried, but it was a damn good day.
Also, I didn't really get into the meta puzzles or the harder side puzzles, but, I'm super determined to never look up the solution. Even with DROD, I looked up a few solutions, but with Monster's Expedition, at least I could beat the game without them.
>Although I've heard they haven't fixed Delirium which is just pure cancer.
It's as shit as ever, which is a big shame. Delirium might actually be worse in Repentance due to how a new character works, but, no spoilers, idk how much you know about the game.
>I added Northern Journey to the wishlist after seeing it on a 3x3. Looks really promising.
Good luck with it. Something you might want to keep in mind is that it's built on weird pagan moments and it has some spooks. Try to reach Greenslit before dropping the game.
Anyway, gotta go to sleep man, but it was a nice short talk. I do want to mention something though, since I found out about it today - if you frequently use YouTube, on top of having adblock, get Sponsorblock and Unhook if you can. The former can remove almost all sponsored segments from YouTube videos, while the latter allows you to remove stuff like the sidebar, the home page or even the comments, which can be helpful if you're trying to limit how much you watch. It was absolutely baffling for me to find, since I'm a degenerate that has a 4 hour daily youtube watch time.