He is a White chad smashing korean pussy

He is a White chad smashing korean pussy.

Attached: KazumakIryuSongofLifepng.png (190x526, 79.33K)

He’s a virgin

Actual chad then.

why is zero so fucking fun bros I had a blast playing it last night. idk how I put this series off for so long

the whole series is real good. you've got a lot of good gaming in your future

>White
Uh…

They were white enough for Hitler.

where to go after zero, just chronological?

Do any of you guys wear suits IRL? Ever since I started to wear a suit even on my days off, peoples demeanor towards me completely changed. Clothes really make the man, huh

>not in tekken
Does sega hate money

Oh boy, it's the bleached flags.

>Yakuza 0
shit sux

yeah kiwami 1/2 then 3 and onward

I prefer the more casual white formal shirt, black chinos, black formal shoes and a black tie.

Black tie and no jacket? You going to a funeral?

I can forgive the no jacket if you have a windbreaker or something and you're going for that foreman look. But its gotta be red at least, cant do black ties.

He gets laid once in 0 when he's 19 with an ugly chick in a side mission

I'm going to my romantic life's funeral every day since it got aborted in utero.
That's why I wear a black tie. I do wear a dark red one occasionally though

Pretty sure he gets laid whenever he finishes one of the phone line mini games correctly.

Based and autismpilled.

I like to wear blue ties because they accentuate my eyes. I also like the aforementioned foreman look, or to drop the tie entirely and go with a sports jacket instead.

The true autismpill is that since I'm autistic I can disregard whatever women may think about my fashion sense since they won't fuck me anyhow.

Not fat enough to be white