The Elder Scrolls VI - Hype/Wishlist Thread

What do you wanna see bois?

Attached: download.jpg (1013x525, 125.25K)

Personally I wanna see the return of climbing and levitation. If this game is anything but a spiritual successor to Morrowind I'll be rather disappointed desu.

>interracial sex scenes
>trans and nonbinary characters
>an inclusive mode for disabled gamers
>a crafting system
>outfits that aren't locked to certain "genders"

>Cremation Engine

I can't really be excited for this game.

>Xbox exclusive
>PC and Snoy fanboys devastated

Personally I want good gameplay

A lot to ask I know

Not too drm heavy so I can pirate it easily.
Other than that both High Rock and Hammerfell.

Give everything after Morrowind the Dragonball GT treatment and continue where Morrowind left off

>snoycuck false flagging
It will be on PC and Xbox. Just like how Snoy subhumans are stuck on the ONLY system that doesnt permit you to mod skyrim in the current year

open world, looting, crafting

>More RPG mechanics
>Classes returning - no more retarded "You can do everything" garbage system
>Related to above, you can't be chosen an Archmage if you're a member of Warrior's Guild
>Good character creator
>Mod support
>AI changes scaling with difficulty - no (or at least limited) hp sponges
>Spell crafting is back
>If you're gonna fumble main quest (and they most probably will) at least make interesting sidequests or guild quests.

A good RPG. Too bad it's never happening

>baiting this hard

>day 1 full modding without need for script extender for good mods
>base/home building
>lots of companions

This.

And an actual stealth system.

rpgs desperately need romance, tired of dungeon crawlers larping as roleplaying games

I just hope to god it's not just what Fallout 4 was to 3, but to Skyrim

No they don't, horndog.

Attached: 603e2b3880ebc.jpg (700x706, 49.6K)

u gay

You have no reason to hope that.

true. an epic adventure needs romance. I can't get into RPGs without them.

retard
go "play" visual novels

Literally just Skyrim in Hammerfell with better graphics and a bigger map

>implying I want to play a Bethesda game after Fallout 4 and 76

Even at their best, new Bethesda games are just forgettable. You're just going through the motions. Every quest is the same dungeon dive, every dungeon the same, every combat encounter the same, every character the same, and nothing is memorable.

Better factions and competing/mutually exclusive factions.
More skills and abilities and some form of cap for leveling so you can’t just level everything to max and pick the one best play style

That’s really it, I figure they’ll deliver well enough on the setting so long as they don’t bow to wokeshit which I haven’t thus far seen Bethesda do. The main quest will be bad as always, and I just hope that there’s more choice in the MQ where you can at the very least do a good/evil aligned run. Hate playing evil characters in ES games and having my only outlet be the dark brotherhood.

To be fair it would be hard to think up a story worse than Skyrim's, not only for the main quest but most of the sidequests as well
>we had to send Alduin to the future because he's literally IMPOSSIBLE to defeat
>him with ease shortly thereafter

>an inclusive mode for disabled gamers
how is this bad if it's just an extra setting. wouldn't you want to keep playing games if I came over and chopped most of your fucking fingers off, just chopped them right off and ate them

I want it to get cancelled because I'm still salty about how Bethesda fucked over Prey 2.

Attached: 1643133668123.jpg (250x246, 9.25K)

It's a waste of recources that could be allocated to more crucial aspects of the development.

Attached: Morrowinf fans.jpg (261x193, 9.61K)