What a time to be alive

Attached: FKjRYJpWQAIkzZd.jpg (1080x611, 85.76K)

It doesn't need good graphics.

DELET

>Literal tranny game looks like shit
Shocker

Attached: Soul-logo.png (1694x1080, 1.31M)

This

-ACK

>shittiest looking version has the most SOVL

Why do you see trannies everywhere? Are you mentally ill?

the creator of the demake is trans

>tranny game

who gives a shit you obsessed retard

user, im not him. but he's not wrong. it is a literal tranny game. whether that's a good thing or bad thing you decide

nta but I wouldn't have known this was a tranny game if you fags didn't go on and on and on about it

how would you not know? soulsborne is always tranny shit and it's a meme series.

Not him, I don't want to play a game made by guaranteed suicide victim-to-be. I really don't need that shit on my conscience.

seeing PC keks mald about a tranny version of bloodborne is the funniest shit ever. Bloodborne is TRULY the game that keeps on giving, no other game has caused this much asshurt and the best part is it actually IS the best game ever made so it makes the malding and sour grapes even funnier

this is like pointing out early life sections in Wikipedia, always going from
>da jooos right?
to
>it's just a coincidence why do you care in the first place

Literally nobody gives a shit only other trannies and snoys
Bloodborne gameplay wise is already shit, its really sad PS players find it fun because they have nothing else to play

Is the original Doom a fucking Native American game because Romero was making it?

shouldn't it be 42% done if it's tranny game?

Yes

I never would have known a tranny made it if user didn’t tell me. I don’t actively search for what trannies are up to.

the irony is that ps players don't give a shit about fromshit, while miyazaki fags are obsessed with anything their idol shits out and HAVE to play them ALL at all costs

only virgins and troon lovers play bloodborne demake, true chads play nightmare creatures.

All soulshit fans are troons, user.