Flipendo!

Flipendo!

Attached: harry-potter-and-the-sorcerer-s-stone-windows-screenshot-casting.jpg (640x480, 72.67K)

any day bros...

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 908.75K)

I hate magic in games, books, movies, etc. It's always so arbitrary. Like why can't Harry Potter just learn the "win at everything and get a big cock" spell? That's probably somewhere in the Hogwarts library.

>Felix Felicis, also called "Liquid Luck", was a potion that made the drinker lucky for a period of time, during which everything they attempt would be successful. It turned an ordinary day into an extraordinary one.
Why not just take a sippy quickly and go kill Voldemort?

Yeah why not? I'm not a Harry Potter nerd, is there a potion for big cock too? The whole Harry Potter series doesn't make sense.

because uhhhh the extraordinary luck would, like mean not dying to voldemort, heheheh yeah

Probably some bullshit plot device always. I just re-watched the movies recently and it's so stupid how little magic they actually use.

2/2 on mentions of cocks

why didnt they just use the time travel thing and kill voldemort before he became voldemort?

When I was a kid I always confused flipendo and Nintendo.

Yeah if I was a 10 year old with magical powers I sure as shit be fucking around with everything. It'd be something else if the teachers put like some anti magic thing in so the kids wouldn't destroy the school.
And plus I'd give myself a MONSTER COCK

you will never have Harry Potter smack you in the face with his Wang

Putas Harry, putas.

Are all the console versions the same?

You see that'd be too smart, and boring. Oh yeah and Hermione just used it for studying that's retarded.

Post stats

Attached: literally me.png (1130x1612, 2.32M)

>heh, i found a plothole in harry potter!!
yeah no shit you did, it's a series written for literal children by a british woman

kek

>Ravenclaw
>Ash and Dragon Heartstring 12 1/2 inch
>Unyielding
>Hyena

Always good to see another Gryffinchad.
After all, we're the protagonists.
shut the fuck up about the mole

Attached: the struggle is real.png (1558x669, 1.66M)

Attached: 1599066849423.jpg (1024x768, 192.17K)

Attached: 1599067195822.png (1280x1024, 1.46M)

>why can't Harry Potter just learn the "win at everything and get a big cock" spell?
its called felix felicis but it's more addictive than heroine
is there a potion for big cock too?
it's called the engorgio spell
>why didnt they just use the time travel thing and kill voldemort before he became voldemort?
all the time-turned got destroyed on the 5th book to accomodate for that question. There's still the question of why the fuck didn't they use them before,
>I was a 10 year old with magical powers I sure as shit be fucking around with everything
there is a rule of not using magic on the hallways, stated since the first book. You'd be taken to detention and probably sent to the Forbidden Forest where you'd get eaten by a giant spider.

Sega Flepesis!

>Bifpomor
>Slizolin
What's going on here? Am I having a stroke?

Attached: 1599076647443.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

Attached: 1599077066972.jpg (3840x2160, 2.1M)

Attached: 1599077358420.jpg (3840x2160, 1.66M)

we get it you like HP2
now stop fucking flooding the thread

Attached: 1599077622851.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

Attached: 1599078034801.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

>stop "flooding" the Harry Potter thread with Harry Potter images
Also, it's HP1.

>Wand: Flesh & blood with vas deferens core, 7 and 3/4 inch and rigid, throbbing inflexibility
>Patronus: Literally a giant erect penis
>House: Hufflepuff

Hoping it gets cancelled, so there could be some nice lore to what it was going to be once it's leaked by inside people

See, whit like this is why you’ve got to set a fucking power limit of some kind in your story. The more crazy meta shit you add the more loops you’ve got to jump through to stop your story from developing more plotholes than a lump of cartoon cheese.

It's odd now that I think about it but I was super into Harry Potter at the time it was getting videogames and despite that I have never played a Harry Potter game. No really I'm trying to figure out what I was thinking then cause I'm not seeing amy sense.

overachiever, slightly sociopathic tendencies

refered to as
>that guy
beats up his bullies

house seems fitting for an absolute faggot like you

when the fuck else are they going to be posted