Kino Fan Games

Pic rel, is it good?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 12.39.03 PM.png (1168x770, 83.16K)

about to play, just naming my character.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 12.41.25 PM.png (1168x770, 54.35K)

Perfect

Attached: classy.png (500x566, 121.24K)

>Cringy, edgy so randumb garbage
>Good
No

It's a hack full of Any Forums memes, the answer is "no".

Just as bad as Pokemon Reborn

It's the only romhack I've enjoyed just he prepared for a challenge

Yes, any of the faggots who've disagreed so far are simply pathetic niggers btw

>OH NOOOOOS IT'S OFFENSIVE
why are there so many trannies here? it's just a joke, cry more.

Nice cope dude

It's dilate'oclock, while you're dialting learn what cope means, smelly retard.

It just tries way too hard to be edgy, faggot

Kill yourself

Do you know where you are right now? Why are you upset that a romhack representing Any Forums is edgy?

What part of "tries too hard" did you not understand?

Attached: HE.jpg (900x900, 64.67K)

What part of "kill yourself" did you not understand?

Oh no, did I insult your shitty romhack? Boo fucking hoo, cry me a fucking river you sperg.

No
All fan-made content and ROMhacks are cringe and horribly designed.

Epic bait, I bet some new fags will probably fall for this.

Post your ROM hack.

The Pokemon devs are so utterly incompetent that I don't think its possible to design something lower quality than the official mainline games unless you just make some unbeatable RNG shitshow.

The game part of Clover is really good. If you can't see past the shitty humor that's your problem.

I'll do that after you kill yourself, I promise

>unfunny
>horribly designed
>every thread made here is by a Any Forumsshill who gets triggered when you call it shit

>The game part of Borderlands is really good. If you can't see past the shitty humor that's your problem.

>Any Forums
>shilling something other than sage

>Over the age of 10
>Still playing fucking pokemon
Either you're a pedophile or a literal non-functioning autistic retard

lol no. This shit is horribly designed. You can't even tell which type most of the fake mons are and they half of them don't even properly articulate what type they are. The balance is Pokemon Gold tier awful and of course the humor is literally a Any Forumstards wet dream (it's unfunny but HE SAID A RACISM uhh redpilled?!?!).

The only good thing this Romhack has is one joke where you literally have to travel light years to fight Brock only time this shit made me chuckle. Everything else is like trying to watch an underaged Redditor describe Any Forums to you.

Fantastic music

If all you have to say is "no u" then you aren't worth the time it took me to type this response.

Any Forums cry about it being offensive anytime its mentioned

The game part of Borderlands is shit too. A better example is Doom Eternal

You’d be surprised how many functioning autistic retards are playing Pokémon in their 30s right now

>Reddit Eternal
>Good
*plays air guitar*
THIIIIIIIIIIIS Dude I was fucking DEAD when I saw all those funny books DoomGuy had fucking EPIC references fr fr.

NO see my post here it's triggering and offensive problematic CHUDbait go back to Any Forums anime weebsite and nothing is good about it im trans btw

I liked that joke where the guy explains linux for about 100 text boxes

dude you just affirmed my analogy. That's not a contradiction

Imagine getting this fucking offended that no one finds the word nigger so funny they jerk off a shitty romhack.

pokemon clover is actually very good but i will say i made it to victory road and I'm over it

Any .cia file to play it on my 3ds?

Its a GBA rom hack

Clover really should have done away with HM slaves. Having to sacrifice important moves and mons for convenience in a game where anything less than your A team might get you killed by random trainers is insufferable

It gets a little "ebin" at times but it's also restrained enough that it feels more like a loveletter to Any Forums than some overt pandering bullshit. Helps that the game is as well balanced as it is