Dropped after 2 hours

Dropped after 2 hours
shitty movie game

Attached: Hpl5MtwQgOVF9vJqlfui6SDB5Jl4oBSq.jpg (1024x1024, 330.28K)

I get its a great technical achievement, but I've no idea what people see in this "game".

What did you expect? If you did more than one minute of research you should easily be able to tell that it wasn't a game for you
Immersion, story, setting, characters, the world, hunting, etc. The shooting is obviously pretty generic and Rockstar still suck at making missions varied and interesting, but when everything else is of such high quality you can get away with pretty average gameplay.

I can't force myself to play it. Not even at 4k in HDR.

Good, game wasn't made with you in mind. Now go play something that was, retard.

Attached: 1174180_screenshots_20210522152601_1.jpg (2560x1440, 528.97K)

I like the hunting part in it.
As well as gun collecting/polishing.
Heck, I just love wasting hours in shooting birds.

Fuck you faggot. Now I'm going to play it even more just to spite you.

woah based

The gameplay isn't average though, it's straight up bad.

No heroes for these zoomers to pick, its why it failed in their minds.

It is a wonderful game, and if you don't like it you are unironically an ADHD Fortnite zoomer.

Why does Arthur's movement speed slow to a crippling halt in the camp?

The on-rails missions and depressing, pretentious aesthetic make it possibly the biggest waste of top shelf tech, ever.

From an enthusiast standpoint, I mean. Of course it was commercially and "critically" successful. And middlebrow gamers can't get enough of it.

The movement in general is just fucking terrible.

Just as I planned. Enjoy.

>pretentious aesthetic
lmao this nigga using pretentious without even knowing what it means. You have to be 18 to post here kiddo.

sure bro, ignore all the tech and innovation for the sake of not being labelled as “middlebrow”, you’re no enthusiast, you’re just a moron with a stick up his ass

I generally play grand strategy games but decided to give this piece of normalfag shit a try. It's awful.

>you’re no enthusiast, you’re just a moron with a stick up his ass
Any Forums summed up in a sentence

MAY I

Attached: Greet.jpg (189x267, 9.16K)

As a Series X owner I’m just waiting for the inevitable 60fps update.

Next gen update is probably dropping this year