Boomers cried their eyes out over this piece of shit dialogue

>boomers cried their eyes out over this piece of shit dialogue

Holy shit, I am so glad I was born on my generation

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 19.96K)

More like millenials, but sure. The youngest boomer was born in 1964. Also ff7 is good.

I didn't care because I already read on GameFAQs I can bring her back, chud

its been like two years since Boomer caught on. why cant you lot just understand that Boomer nowadays is a mindset? no one cares about the generation that covid failed to remove

>...or get horny.
Eh?

Literally nobody cried to this, and you haven't met anyone that has cried to it.

>more like millennials

I was 3 when this came out. Fuck off.

Attached: 1514283500946.jpg (1280x720, 101.23K)

*edits her back into my party*
fuck you sephiroth

It wasn't Aeris's death that was emotional when I played it. Surprisingly it was Barret's friend Dyne committing suicide that I found more upsetting.

The scene's iconic, but ONLY in the FMV. Everything else isn't talked about for a reason, and the localization quality here shows it.

>lay oomer meemay

Attached: 100.jpg (600x450, 37.08K)

I didn't care about her dying, I was just angry because I thought I was going to lose all of the Materia I had equipped on her.
I think I stopped playing because of that, and was too stupid to actually look and see that the game gives it all back.

I was 13 when it came out and I cried when she got killed.

Zoomers are anyone under 20
Millenials are anyone under 25
Boomers are anyone over 30

Are you literally trolling or do people unironically believe this?

It's a meme.

Not a funny one, it's making anons divided by age instead of standing together against the real enemy

it's retarded

Who is the real enemy?

Yes, it is stupid, like most memes, and the people who are still using them after all this time are painfully unfunny.
But you're more stupid for falling for them.

yeah, your generation is doing great

Jews

>Aeris

I played this and cried during the scene, the game came out a few years before i was born, i played it when i was about 11

Zoomers unironically kill themselves over Steven Universe and stab people over Rick and Morty.