9 > X > 11

9 > X > 11

Attached: SOVL.png (436x466, 451.05K)

i see no lies

fuck WB for not giving us a port to modern consoles/PC, they know no one would pay all the shitty DLC for the new ones if we could have 9 again

9 < X = 11 is the real order zoom zoom stop using nostalgia as an excuse for why a game is better than it really was. MK9 has a lot of problems especially not being able to trade on normals being the most glaring one but I bet u haven’t played it since x dropped u nostalgia fags need to be shot on sight

X > 9 > 11

Attached: 1633101217086.jpg (2160x3840, 1.59M)

The real order is
9 > 11 >X

you guys are all wrong!
MK1 > all other versions

Yeah, that seems correct. MK9 is the goat.

>95% covered
>that face
jesus.. how could anyone still play this after what they done to ur girl?

Attached: 3454365436.png (1023x613, 287.95K)

best MK ever

Attached: MK9 MileenaOutfit1.webm (960x1920, 1.84M)

11 is way better than X.

I like her accent and DSLs

9 plays and feels like classic Mortal Kombat.
X plays and feels like they mixed UMK3 with a little bit of capeshit and a michael bay movie.
11 plays feels like its total capeshit injustice garbage disguised as a Mortal Kombat game.

9 was so good

friend and i would play the shitty ps3 demo that only had sub zero and cage before it officially came out. Even the demo was worth playing over and over again

>broad shoulders
>pitifully narrow hips
what did NRS mean by this?

Attached: 1622846174311.png (400x400, 252.88K)

I think everyone agrees with it desu
9 was a fun game, X threw away half of it's fun and 11 threw away the other half.

X>9>11 for me, but I have no problem admitting that 9 is the superior game.

pic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all nu-mortal kombat

forgot pic and am retarded

Attached: bestMK.jpg (1280x720, 126.47K)

gameplay wise it's X>9>11 for me
9 easily has the best roster tho

cunnysseur excellent taste; MK1's illegal underground tournament setting on a spooky magical eastern oriental island is still the GOAT, and they never really went back to it. MKII started the whole "team of good guys vs team of badguys" and then MK3 kickstarted the annoying urban/scifi settings. MK9 is more like a MK Trilogy kinda game of everything thrown in a blender, rather than a proper return to 1.

Besides, the fact that MK1 is hella outdated and plays jank, doesn't mean much when its latest installment MK11 also plays hella outdated and jank.

>go from wimpy kid to badass elder who has studied under every major martial arts discipline in mk universe
>beating it unlocks him for use and sets up the arcade mode
fucking peak. kid me knew this was the tightest shit

Mmm.... no....
/thread

Attached: file.png (278x89, 1.82K)

dumbass

9 is the last MK game with MK soul
X is injustice 1.5
11 is injustice 2.5
WB company culture gradually sucked the soul out of the franchise

just an fyi, mk9 DOES now work on xbox if you have the disc

I don't like 9.

X played like injustice too. MK9 barely had any hit level 50/50s, kept the classic MK jumping, armor wasn't universal(though NRS kept adding them via patching though the community told them not too), no environmental interaction shit, far reaching advancing strings wasn't the norm/ppl played footsies and poked with d3/d4 over strings that just get you in for free, and the Oki game didn't have a super big emphasis due to invincible wake attacks.

Inj1 comes out, you got powerful far reaching strings like superman f23, stage interactions nonsense, far greater emphasis on 50/50s(anyone remember batgirl!) for offense rather than MK9 heavy chip pressure system, universal armor that even launchs, knockdown oki game becomes a central focus of the meta due to wakeups being stuffable and mixups just being real strong in general, now it's the norm for certain chars to literally eat your whole health health bar on get up.

Then MKX follows up, whole cast has 3/4 screen reaching strings that go into mix similar to some chars from inj1. 50/50 hit levels which was rare in MK9 is the now the norm, similar to inj1. Stage interactions from Inj1. Classic ninja flip jump gone. Armor all over the fucking place(though toned years later). The oki game and vortexes are now even more powerful than even in injustice 1.

Yeah, MKX definitely took more inspiration from Injustice 1 than any other Mk game imo.

nice fan art she looks like shit in game

looks like a man no thanks

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20210408124753.jpg (3840x2160, 480.54K)

>11 plays feels like its total capeshit injustice garbage disguised as a Mortal Kombat game
people that say this just retards at this point

haha yeah all that shit is crazy man!

if WB did suck the "soul" out of the franchise than they sucked it out of mk9 also idiot mk9 faggots are retarded

Mk9 was still great.
Shaolin Monks was my favorite Mortal Kombat game of all time. I break out my PS2 just to play that and Deception's story mode every 5 years or so.

>MK1's illegal underground tournament setting on a spooky magical eastern oriental island is still the GOAT, and they never really went back to it
Agreed and it's kind of a shame. It was (relatively) grounded in reality compared to everything that came after, so the element of danger came from it being a tournament of incredibly arrogant and deadly martial artists hosted by an extremely sketchy host, and not merging realms, fractured timelines, reality being the fractured psyche of a sleeping eldritch being, etc. Very different vibe.
MK1 was also deliciously amoral. It was presented as really being every character for themselves, so the good guys would also fight to the death if need be and all the bad guys were not remotely aligned or on the same page.
And Raiden was not a hero, mentor, or guardian. He was a crazy asshole who threw lightning bolts at people for fun and out of sheer contempt.
It's too bad with all the shifting timelines and parallel universes put forth by MK11 that we'll probably never get a face value continuation from MK1 as originally presented, even if only as a what-if.

Attached: mk ad.jpg (650x814, 501.34K)

This post wasn't nearly as clever as you thought it was in your head when you typed it out.

>you set up the main villains plan as the protagonist
more games like this???

Attached: 1636815062640.png (1597x1600, 627.39K)

gay

Attached: 1631215058145.jpg (1440x1920, 212.58K)

This is known.

Does American education really?

>Russian hands typed this

Mk9 doesnt have release check, making it unplayable

Still the best Mileena design. Costume would look great today.