What makes it so kino?

Attached: Metro Series.jpg (1400x700, 231.53K)

riding off of stalkers coattails while also being a linear movie fps for the unwashed masses

My wife

Attached: Anna Miller body.png (1280x1601, 1.51M)

constant depression with little happy moments

her hips don't make sense

Attached: anna.jpg (1920x1080, 452.43K)

Bad 3d rigging

Mostly the setting

Crafted with passion

these

Attached: nostalgiagoggles.jpg (394x248, 23.78K)

Because they surely are old huh? Redux in 2014 and Exodus in 2019. They still hold up because I played them a week ago and now Im replaying Exodus.

stay mad, boomer

lol ok buzzword person.

She's been a big reason why I enjoyed Exodus. Married couple in games are so rare.

even the orignal 2033 is graphically impressive to an extent today

The fact that it's so claustrophobic (during the metro parts at least) makes it super comfy for me.

Novosibirsk was absolute cancer. Although a very good metaphor of ending up in the Metro again.

spooky sneaky metro crawling. series only went downhill as topside sections increased and you got enough ammo to just run&gun everything

Passion project with an amazing atmosphere and world-building, plus environmental storytelling. There's also something extremely comfy about them. Maybe it's because I'm from Eastern Europe, thus they somehow manage to resonate with me on a deeper level.

I love the games and the books mostly because of the setting.
The surface felt like a hostile mysterious place where you go to scavenge and then scurry back down to the Metro not knowing if there is anything else left in the world.
Then comes Exodus and they go " It was just a joke comrade, just take a train for 30 minutes and it's fine".
Still liked Exodus but it ruined the story for me. I would have preferred 2 open world maps, one down in the Metro and one one surface.
Like that DLC in LL fleshed out

>you got enough ammo to just run&gun everything
not on harder difficulties

The fact you're not from the eastern West and don't understand references. it's pretty cringy compared to Stalker.

It's a more polished and linear Stalker that doesn't require a hundred mods to make it run properly.

how does that work in last light? ranger mode seems especially shit with all the scripted ''survive'' ambushes waiting for lifts and fucking boats