Is this a good Any Forums - Video Game?

Is this a good Any Forums - Video Game?

Attached: 1643918875154.jpg (1440x1440, 338.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLebVGLFVxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7/10

It's pretty good. Gameplay is very tight and some of the best 3rd person shooter since Max Payne 2. Story's interesting and has a lot of elements from Jung's philosophy. Game looks spectacular (both artstyle and graphical fidelity) and runs really well. It also ends before it runs out its welcome. Overall, it's worth a playthrough.

Its meh, could have been much better.

As long as you don't get tired of the Alan Wake references it's pretty fun.

I liked it but the gameplay gets repetitive and the damage you do when the launch ability gets maxed makes everything trivial. The notes and collectibles really develop the world though Control is the only game in recent memory where I enjoyed hunting them down.

Are you a depressed woman that thinks working in the kitchen is a form of punishment?
Then this game is for you.
Your schizophrenia will make you sure the appliances are trying too kill you.
Have fun

way better than I expected, I expected another quantum break but got a great SCP metroidvania instead

Paid reply
Extremely far from any reality

Yes its good. Remedy makes good games.

yeah but gets pretty confusing and dull in the post game

I feel like it ended kind of abruptly, and needed better monster designs and at least a few more areas with more visual variety.

Pretty enjoyable, but the boss fights are rather unpleasant. I think the setting is what’s best, it’s like 1950s cia headquarters liminal spaces with Satan and lovecraft memes; but it works really well.
Jesse is attractive in a lot of shots and then randomly gets the gigachad chin depending on the angle. None of the characters are too bothersome personality wise.

Boring where the fuck do I go game.

it's a very stripped down version of a metroidvania so it's not as much of one as say Jedi Fallen Order but it still follows that formula to a degree, you cant enter certain areas until you get certain powers

It has waypoints

Damage balance seems really fucked in this game. I haven't even maxed out Launch yet but it's one-shotting almost everything. And then every enemy does peanuts damage to me but those big tornado guys arbitrarily take 9/10s of my health bar from full in one hit. Just really weirdly balanced.

Story is extremely boring

Luckily I would never get tired of AW refences.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLebVGLFVxk

>the best parts about this game

control is pretty good, it's a bit old school in many aspects which is surprising, but it's also a disadvantage

the game is a bit less repetitive than alan wake, but not much more. remedy still needs to work on enemy diversity/situation diversity. they do some great moments in this game, like the poets of the fall segment, but there's too many segments that repeat themselves too much (like those "boss fights")

not to mention the final main story combat encounters are actually easier than many early side missions

It's fucking awesome. Completely absurd, plays great, looks great, funny and make you go hm.

>final main story combat encounters are actually easier than many early side missions
Because you grow stronger and literally bend the Oldest House into your control.