How do you deal with there being NOTHING to do until the release of elden ring?

How do you deal with there being NOTHING to do until the release of elden ring?

Attached: tfw maidenless elden ring.png (1096x1106, 2.2M)

I just fap and sleep, counting the days.

There is not nothing to do. I've started playing through DS1 again. Not speedrunning because that is gay. Just a normal playthrough where I kill enemies in my way. Then I will play DS2, Bloodborne, DS3 and Sekiro. Again. Or I will run out of time before completing all of them.

play kings field 4

>PoE
>Lost Ark
>nothing
This is the brain of Souls fags. If only game you care about is Souls-something, you should really reconsider your life

play dark souls 3 to get ready for world of dark souls 3

I play video games, study, hang out with friends normal stuff like that. What's wrong? Are you a friendless NEET or something?

Probably pirate Dying Light 2 to pass the time

ck3 is getting a dlc/patch in a couple of days so I'll be fine

I plan on replaying all 3 Dark Souls then Sekiro for the first time
I actually eed to hurry a bit

Playing Halo and Pokémon. Sucks to be you if you can’t find anything to play there’s so many great games this year and so little time…

skip souls

Play other video games, masturbate, furry ERP. Dyson Sphere Program has been eating my free time alive. It's great.

Attached: Nice.webm (676x400, 2.94M)

I've been trying to get other things done before it drops because I know it'll eat up my time once it releases

>dying light 2
>poe of exile league
>lost ark
>TW warhammer 3

>Play other video games, masturbate, furry ERP
this is your brain on america

I was planning on getting the platinum in Demons Souls remake but the tendency trophies sound like watching paint dry

CK3 DLC
Warhammer 3
Elden Ring

All 10 days apart from each other

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (612x387, 87.32K)

I can cope by waiting for my 3060 to arrive

To be fair, I love DS and Bloodborne, but I don't give a fuck about Elden Ring.

I do it by having taste and being able to enjoy playing many different genres of video games.

could you take a picture of it for me when it arrives?

I've finished playing through DeS, DS1, DS2, DS3, BB and Sekiro. Now I'm just playing a bit of rhythm heaven and doom eternal. There are plenty of game you can play. I'll also put nier replicant on my backlog, so I'll probably play that too before ER comes out.