This game filtered me so hard

this game filtered me so hard

Attached: EGS_BaldursGateIIEnhancedEdition_Beamdog_S2_1200x1600-58e707a92074345a5c1ae8ad9aabdec1.jpg (1200x1600, 809.73K)

Start from the first one.
Save often, even an opponent in the tutorial area can kill you with a lucky critical hit, especially if you're like a mage.

>progression is slower than in neverwinter nights 1
yeah no thanks i bet it was good game back then

>loved BG1
>start BG2
>suddenly showered with cringey dialogues like Imoen who keeps crying about being raped
>shitty characters like a nigger samurai want to join my party and all their portraits are horrible
>uninstall
Am I missing out? Early BG1 was so much better than this crap.

Will the chair be in the new one?

Attached: nnf.png (809x973, 608.68K)

>Am I missing out?
Yes.

If it is too hard, then turn down the difficulty for the hard part and then turn it back up to normal.

When is it getting less dialogues and more combat? It felt like I've spent 10 hours in the main city.
Cringe. OP should just read the fucking manual.

>all their portraits are horrible
That's the one thing I can't stand about bg1 and 2. I understand most of its shortcomings are due to age, but fuck me are the portraits ugly as fuck. Are there some mods that remake all of the companion portraits?

Does anyone recommend BG1&2 for the Switch? I've never played them before, but I was thinking of buying them at some point.

Did we play the same games? The portraits in BG1 are full of soul and look like a parody of them in BG2

>start BG1 as a human berserker
>intend to dual-class to mage at level 9 for that sweet ragemage action
>put a point into two-weapon style instead of Scimitars/Wakizashi/Ninjatōs
>locked myself out of Grand Mastery because I'm retarded
Is it over for me? Should I just restart with a new character, or can I salvage this somehow?

Attached: zv7q6owdzve61.jpg (480x360, 14.71K)

Are you actually listening to the conversations or are you being the exact sort of person that Todd designed Skyrim's quest markers for?

you can start at lvl 4-5 if you travel 3 areas from the starter location and let ghoulbro Korax boost you with basilisks

Just play them on PC. If you can post on Any Forums, you can run an early 2000s game.

Probably not, at least not as a player option, maybe on an NPC. Larian can't into animations you see. Someone will probably make a mod for it eventually though.

A single point can fungle a build like that? That stinks.

I've asked a simple question that can easily be answered. I hate skyrim and quest makers. I just don't want to deal with forced shitty dialogues every 30sec.

It better not be. I know you're just trolling, but that shit was legitimately insanely broken. Like, hitting as hard as a greatsword while being finessable and with movement speed bonus for going downhill but NO PENALTY FOR GOING UP BECAUSE THAT WOULDN'T BE INCLUSIVE.

Take your fucking ADD meds and read the actual dialogue. You'll know where quests are.

I just hate the whole "we photographed Tim from HR and photoshopped a helmet onto him" vibe. It's a matter of preference I guess.

there's a savegame editor i've used before, it's pretty easy to find on Google.

I'm "Playing" BG1 and 2 on Story Mode difficulty, no idea if this was added in enhanced edition but thank Christ for it, this system looks horrible and I'm constantly glad I don't have to engage with it. I just play a nice visual novel where I sometimes click a gnoll or something and watch it die.

This post just made me buy the Switch version. PC obeses really can’t understand the idea of not being in front their computer.

Attached: 0D806003-F58D-472D-930F-F5969A065284.png (697x388, 231.95K)

If I want to be a mage, am I supposed to be using darts/etc for like 99% of the fights? Or this one of these 'rest every encounter' games

>while being finessable
>a fucking wheelchair
>finessable
They're actually brain damaged, aren't they?

just stick to skyrim

how the fuck do you even play them on the switch like how the fuck do you control 6 party members with a fucking switch controller?

you can use ranged weapons to save your spells for important fights, and you can also rest if you need to regain spells (you can rest almost anywhere).

you can also savescum resting

no thanks, stay mad though

>imagine helping user like these
>imagine wanting those very same anons replying and talking in bg threads
this is why gatekeeping doesn't work

rtwp work surprisingly well for controllers. it's obviously slower moving through hotbars and going through spells but it works fine

>Take your fucking ADD meds and read the actual dialogue. You'll know where quests are.
I've completed BG1 with no problems talking to every NPC I could find and it's one of my favorite games. The dialogues in BG2 are fucking cringe, this is the problem, not reading. Nice reading comprehension you have there, dumbass. I bet you're the kind of faggots who loved the BG1 NPC Project.