This is awesome. Pretty challenging, too. Normal difficulty is this close to filtering me. Huntdown thread?

This is awesome. Pretty challenging, too. Normal difficulty is this close to filtering me. Huntdown thread?

Attached: EGS_Huntdown_EasyTriggerGames_S2-860x1148-adbb33eba266dc67050f315162acd273.jpg (860x1148, 504.97K)

Bump.

Looks good

It is. Great soundtrack and lots of secrets, too.

The "strong woman" in the cover is a redflag for me. Will I have to worry about it?

Just don't play as her.

This game is incredible based. I recommend Hong Kong Massacre for another action indie kino.

She's just one of three playable characters, all of whom are basically Han Solo on steroids/show me the money/no bullshit bounty hunter types. Plus, this is the kind of game that game journos screech about. It's a retro Genesis throwback, and a pretty politically incorrect one at that.

/vr/ here. This game is certified RAD.

Based /vr/o.

Attached: frens.jpg (1560x1425, 600.27K)

What is the game play like?

>find secret location
>Snake Plissken cameo
>he gives you his gun
This just keeps getting better and better.
>run 'n' gun
>dash mechanic
>cover mechanic (crates/cars/open doors)
>press down while running = slide on knees while shooting
>destructible/interactive environment
>lots of guns and bombs and stuff
>mini bosses/stage bosses/area bosses
>3 secondary objectives in every stage (kill x goons/retrieve all secret stashes/don't die)
It's pretty neat.

Bump.

>Hong Kong Massacre
>To unlock new weapons and shit you need stars that you get by completing challenges from the levels
>Those challenges require you to not use a mechanic in the game (Slow-mo) and make every hit count (making every type of weapon better than the automatics)
>If you don't do this shit on every level the weapons start to feel repetitive
>Replaying the levels isn't worth the time because every level feels and looks the same.
Truly kino
I wonder how broken their new game is going to be.
Run n gun but almost all the enemies don't feel like a threat at all unless you are retarded and stop shooting. Honestly i think the coverture system and enemies having health ruin the entire game.

>enemies don't feel like a threat at all unless you are retarded and stop shooting
Have you tried Badass difficulty?

It was a nice playthrough, 4 hours or something, but I couldn't replay it because the references are just too obnoxious. It has no story really, it's just references. People shitpost about Fallout 2 constantly but this game is the real meme.

Gonna have to give it a shot. Its trailer made me actually lol.

the arcade mode is the way to play, more quantity and variety of weapons per level

Do you unlock arcade mode by finishing the game, or is it an option from the beginning?

I think it's unlocked from the beginning. It's pretty challenging I found so watch out, you need to beat everything in one go.

>Anna Conda
They won me over that silly pun.