Woah

Woah...

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-144243_Reddit.jpg (1076x661, 194.45K)

>if were real

Attached: n.jpg (480x287, 20.84K)

Don't they do this in the anime?

thank you for making a thread about a reddit post

bruh that's deep

Wrong, the dot shows you whats in the ball

Not really. Most trainers just seem to know which ball is which mon most the time. Every once in a while a character does something to make their balls unique like Richie in season 1 who put star stickers on his and the show outright states how this helps him find his balls when a bunch got stolen.

r/lostredditors

hahahaha

hes right tho

Don't they frequently have belts with the balls on them? You'd probably just know that the third ball is whichever pokemon etc. and then if you catch pokemon in the wild all the balls in your backpack are recently caught ones.

if pokemon were real they'd have more rights than we do

uhh it's illegal to have more than 6 pokemon outside of the computer

take your meds

>technology to digitalize animals
>cant put an screen on each pokeball or a bar code

like it or not he's spitting facts

Gen 4 had ball stickers. Another cool feature instantly dropped by the next game

How much longer until Pokemon get trans* representation? I want to see an intergender Charizard

Isn't it a joke that James always accidentally summon the wrong Pokémon? Wobbafet or whatever it's called

too much work

You'd only need to use pokeballs if you're a trainer and most people wouldn't be, so it'd be a problem exclusive to them

>he doesn't have balltism
ngmi

Attached: 1465841444513.jpg (519x406, 53.22K)

posts?tags=charizard+gynomorph+

they're not digitized they just shrink down and live inside the ball

>can only have 6 pokemon with you at a time
>many pokemon episodes where team rocket steals many (more than 6) pokemon which they inevitably lose and original trainers get them back.

no Wobbufett was Jessie's and she didn't accidentally summon him he just popped out on his own
her ball must have had loose hinges

no thats a recent retcon for legends. just cuz they are small you cant put that shit in a computer and send it over the internet

You can if the internet is a series of tubes

If pokemon were real i would fuck them

>most people wouldn't be
>implying most people wouldn't have a pokeslave to help around the house/fuck

Oh, so he means that some things are better than others and more qualified at some tasks than others and that every pokemon isn't the same?
who would have thought. i wonder what else this applies to

The PC system works by digitizing the BALL with the Pokemon in it.

You wouldn't need them in a pokeball in that case, they'd just be hanging around in your home like a pet/roomie

Already happened and you missed it, Azurill when evolving into Merill has a chance to change from MtF or FtM. This has been a thing forever but not many know because the chance is really low and who gives a fuck about those two mons?

Pokeballs are already labeled though. You can see which Pokemon is in what ball.

Attached: k6.png (444x289, 77.78K)

DITTO.PROSTITUTION.BUSINESS.

>pokemon monster if he real

>implying

>somehow digitizes the ball without digitizing the contents of the ball
k

why cant you just buy anything online then cuz if the ball is just an empty space for a shrunk down pokemon made out of たまいし as in legends arceus then you could just say put a meatball in there and ship food around or anything else that is shrunken pokemon sized

If they were real I wouldn't keep them in pokeballs I would keep them in my bed

yes. team rocket frequently engages in illegal activities, like stealing pokemon or having 7+ pokemon

I'm pretty sure that's how Held Items work.

some held items are definitely bigger than a pokemon so when pokemon shrink they also shrink whatever they are holding, if a pokemon shrunk holding onto a baby what would happen?

Digitilize my BALLS into your MOUTh.

I'd be coming out my balls around her, too. If you know what I mean.

you keep six on your belt. when you choose them you put them in their positions on the belt. a good trainer would just know what was in each slot

Attached: kek3.gif (280x207, 453.09K)

>if Pokemon were real
>if
You morons do realize statistically with over 900 Pokemon, at least 30 Pokemon are actually real

nope.

Attached: manga.jpg (1728x2668, 608.6K)