Im having a lot of fun with this game

Im having a lot of fun with this game
but im fucking tired of games that throw into the game without a proper tutorial, and not only that, they overwhelm you with mechanics, loot and a lot of shit that makes your head hurt

horrible game design

Attached: nioh-2-2020191340411_4.jpg (1024x1024, 180.58K)

Why didn't you play the first game then?

Nioh does have an absolute shit tutorial

Is there any particular issue you are having? I've about 3-4 thousand hours between both games

Nigga just play darksouls.
At best you're only pushing two buttons, its disabled friendly too. I heard a blind person or a dance pad player can do it too

I just dont know what to do with the equipment or what to focus on when equipping things
so far, im focusing sword and axe. Im planning to get other purple kind of weapons and train with them too.

As far as equipment goes, im trying to get a heavy armor set, and a light armor set.

As for the rest, what do i do? offer them? sell them?

Ive already played every single one, bloodborne and sekiro too.
Im not getting filtered. The game is fun, just beat the second boss. Im just overwhelmed by all the shit the throw you to manage

>Im having a lot of fun
>horrible game design
made me kek
just had to add
>made me want to refund

you don't need to worry about equipment at all for the entire game until NG+... just equip things if they have better stats than what you have on, sell/dismantle everything else

Game is great, only thing that's bothering the shit out of me is the garbage LOD. Enenra was a fun fight and I like these little guys.

Attached: 1630442536977.jpg (1920x1080, 270.05K)

The whole first difficulty is a tutorial.

Im just tired of this game design that think that when they throw you to the lions = "more gameplay" or better.
Theres always ways to make organic tutorials.

Theres also an insane amount of customization that i dont even know where to begin.

>I'm dumb and hate learning therefore game bad

First game barely tells you shit either. I had to look up just what the elemental status effects do. Stupid.

>Im just overwhelmed by all the shit the throw you to manage
had the same issue too, the best thing to do is to autistically focus on one weapon and master it and not worry about the others.
for me it was the switchglaive. looks cool, has a long reach and is strong as fuck. the moveset is pretty simple for it as well.

If you actually want to learn the game explains everything in written tutorials you can find in the menu.
Nothing you complain about matters in the first difficulty.
Gear?
Absolutely irrelevant other than slapping on the biggest number.
Ki Pulse and stance switching?
That's literally the first thing they teach you once you pick up a weapon
That's it, that's all you need to know to start.

ok
im just locking the armors and weapons i want to use and dissasemble the rest

Yes exactly.
Just pick one-two weapons that look cool and pump their stats. You can easily respec later.

None of that is relevant until well into NG+ 2 or 3
Just keep playing and do the dojo missions moron

Also, if you're that bothered by loot you can set a filter to only show a certain quality if you're tired of picking up yellows and whites although you might miss on some early basic materials in case you want to quickly forge a new weapon.

>I had to look up just what the elemental status effects do.
aren't they kind of obvious? poison does tick damage when filled, fire burns, paralyze paralyzes.

He's talking about the weapon elements.

>This exact thread again
>Even with the same fucking image
There is no way these threads aren't being made by paid shills.

Yes im the same one that was playing yesterday
now im saying that im having troubles with loot
do you have a problem with that

Niohkeks are very insecure as of late since elden ring is coming out so they're on edge, pay them no mind.

Attached: 1639237715210.png (500x500, 104.35K)

No, you're a paid shill who has been spamming the same Nioh 2 threads for at least a couple months.

game is ok but it's the definition of artificial difficulty, if you ignore OP ninjutsu and onmyo it's bullshit but if you use everything you have it's a movie game so what ends up happening u either get so much enjoyment out of the game u go ng+ where the OP shit u get is actually worth using or u just give yourself arbitrary rules like "only 1 quick change scroll" or "no kunai and shuriken against bosses" or "no sloth" etc

Not him, but proofs? how do you know it's not an user just playing through and making breads?

Attached: 1639293588041.png (633x620, 475.88K)

>not playing and enjoying both
kys

Yes I'm enjoy nioh 2 a lot as a stepping stone for the big prize in a few days.

why would they pay people to shill the game now, years after it came out