Does this ever get good...

Does this ever get good? The combat seems incredibly repetitive so far and there's way too many cutscenes with boring dialogue.

Attached: ff7.jpg (201x250, 9.66K)

>he fell for the ff7 meme
it was never good

>The combat seems incredibly repetitive so far and there's way too many cutscenes with boring dialogue

Well yes, it's a game made for the PlayStation

The combat is the only good part

the combat is never repetitive though, are you sure you are actually playing it?

Pretty sure I'm playing it yeah, granted i've only played like 4 hours but I can see it becoming dull later on.

why the fuck do they force you so slow down to a crawl every 30 minutes. let me run you cunts.

FF7 Remake has the best combat out of any FF game, it's a major improvement over FFXV and FFXIII's combat systems.

>a major improvement over FFXV and FFXIII's combat systems.
that is not a high fucking bar bro. both those games are legitimately some of the worst in the entire franchise.

>both those games are legitimately some of the worst in the entire franchise.
XV yes but XIII trilogy has some of the best combat in the entire series. In fact, probably the only real combat system in the entire franchise.

FF7 Remake's combat is still an improvement over the systems from OG FF7, FF9, FF10, and FF12. The only game where FF7R will be challenged is Stranger of Paradise.

I have a suspicion that FF7 Remake was created to gain a new audience into the FF franchise, hence the Episodic format

>The combat seems incredibly repetitive
Hilarious how 7R fags will hype up the combat and pretend it's the best thing since sliced bread, when in reality it's fucking terrible and clunky.

>FF7 Remake has the best combat out of any FF game
That's not saying anything, considering most of the other games in the series don't even have combat, they have menu simulators. The combat is still trash.

>XIII trilogy has some of the best combat in the entire series.
go to bed toriyama your waifu's games fucking sucked donkey dick and nearly killed the fucking franchise.

why do little zoom zooms hate turn based games?

they all got ADHD from tiktok

we are not the one complaining about 3 seconds walking sections
i guess waiting for the turn is more stimulating

I was shocked when I found out that 7R combat is just repurposed Crisis Core system, which was excellent for PSP but fuck me it's bad for major platform.

Can't tell if you're referring to the original or the remake, this applies to both

>I was shocked when I found out that 7R combat is just repurposed Crisis Core system
??

>FF7 Remake's combat is still an improvement over the systems from OG FF7, FF9, FF10, and FF12.
Kill yourself

>??
It's this one. It's first class depression ride.

Attached: c71791abd4476446678e42b8f30120aa.jpg (1006x862, 166.2K)