What kind of person is this aimed at?

What kind of person is this aimed at?

Attached: steam_deck.jpg (1400x1400, 128.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/3l5nLh3wtzpwwEMlxM7Qeg==/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who want to play real games instead of gacha when sitting on the toilet/laying in bed.

>sitting on the toilet
how long do you spend on the toilet?

Me, who has wanted a cheap portable gaming PC and a Steam Controller 2 for a long time, and also thinks windows hasn't been good since Windows XP and needs competition.
If steam deck came out and was as powerful as it is at the price point it's at right now 10 years ago with my CFW'd PSP-3000 owning self I would have coomed.

me.

Attached: IMG_20210726_111241.jpg (3000x4000, 3.6M)

>I need a portable gaming PC
>but it has to be really cheap
>and have steam controller-like controls
>and it MUST be on Linux
I honestly think you tell yourself you want whatever valve offers.

Unless you're a literal psychic that can use your powers to read minds over the internet, you have absolutely no business assuming what's going on in other people's heads, because that's off the mark.

Would you even care if I elaborated to you why those things are important to me because I can tell you right now I'd have the same level of hype for this thing if GOG or itch.io put one of these things out.

meeeeeeeeee >:3!

Attached: troon_deck.png (876x454, 287.3K)

>you have absolutely no business assuming what's going on in other people's heads, because that's off the mark.
Nah, I have every right to judge someone's intentions, and when they get defensive, it makes me wonder if I'm not at least a little correct.

I'm not interested in your elaborations because I think you're probably lying, anyway.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/3l5nLh3wtzpwwEMlxM7Qeg==/

2 days

lol why wouldn't I just get one of these for 200 bucks, lmao?

Attached: steamgames.png (897x841, 717.35K)

leave her alone, you misogynist!

I preordered one then cancelled a few weeks ago because I realized I was being a retard and buying into hype.

I'm never gonna play games on the go. I only really ever play the binding of isaac repentance anyways.

If i want to play games i'll play on my gaming PC

Then you can stay delusional and cease talking to me, retard.

Gamerz

That shit can barely run things at 30fps

The odin pro looks impressive enough, but lets not kid ourselves the steam deck has far more in terms of specs

I don't know about valve, but literally anything from these chinks is designed to break due to poor QC. Selling on Indiegogo also means that if you have issues or your device breaks they can just go
>uhhh you got the device you backed our campaign for :) we're not obliged to fix it or offer refunds

PC gamers with enough disposable income and the desire to have more portability with their games.

It's 200 bucks. We already know it emulates everything up to PS2, all it has to do is play hollow knight and ori, and it's a must-have
>muh chinks
weird racist shit isn't an argument

It can't even play zomboid, and even if it did: it doesn't even have touch controls for mouse control

Faggot shill

Attached: 1643693598063.jpg (1280x850, 725.16K)

pattern recognition in quality control is not racism

>It can't even play zomboid
why not?
>touch controls
it's a touchscreen?

>weird racist shit isn't an argument
Yes, because they have a long history of pulling slimy shit. If they can get away with scamming you, they will. All of these chink handhelds have terrible support and poor QC.

I want to play eroge in bed and there are too many gaps in a laptop keyboard for the cum to get in here it just goes on the screen protector

>Yes, because they have a long history of pulling slimy shit
Isn't this AYN's first product?

Attached: 1609786206886.gif (220x282, 908.84K)

For sellouts

Attached: fag.png (729x678, 376.57K)

judging by how quickly these threads die, nobody cares

>Linux babies
>Margaret: Bill, What the hell is that guy running on his laptop?
Bill: Oh, you mean Linux? That's a server OS for hosting websites and corporate America's infrastructure. They usually have tons of these guys stacked on top of each others in server rooms, where they are maintained by their sysadmins. Contrary to what this autistic man is doing, These computers are NOT designed for consumer desktop use, but hobbyist; like that weird man on the bus.
Margaret: oh, so the guy using Linux on the bus is perversely using a server OS to testify to the reality that he is a failure at life?
BIll: Correct, they even browse this 4channel website and brag about how cool and sophisticated Linux is. These 4channellers are oblivious to the reality that Linux can't do office, graphical, or audio work of any kind. As it is only suited for back end server task. Yet, they still continue to shill this server OS as if it were capable of doing anything Windows and OSX can do.
Margaret: Imagine if one of these hooligans tricked a student into using Linux? Only for the student to quickly realize how miserable Linux is on anything but back end and server stuff.
Bill: Good point honey, that happens all the time. They end up switching back to Windows in a month with a rage post on /r/linux. Oh btw, even the programmers in our IT department have to use Windows at work now. Last year the boss let them use Linux at work and they were all happy, but recently boss changed his mind once he caught them setting underage anime girls as their wallpaper and excessively customizing their desktop to the point of non-useability. The final straw was when he caught them browsing that 4channel website at work. Boss said; Never again will I let them use that tinker toy at work. VS code works just as fine on Windows 10, the boss added.
Margaret: Good, they will be less distracted at work using a real computer as opposed to a toy.

these threads happen every other day, everyone knows it's bait and everything that can be said has been said.
>Who's this for
>Me
>NUH UH YOU'RE JUST A VALVE FANBOY
>But [Here's reasons I want it]
>HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR ABOUT [chinese handheld PC that is either so much more expensive you might as well just get a regular desktop PC upgrade with that money or not as good]
>complaints about linux
>ad hominem
>coomers weigh in that they will buy one for lewd games

Am I missing anything?