Are you hyped for ghoswire tokyo?

Are you hyped for ghoswire tokyo?

Watch the gameplaytrailer! it will start in about one and a half hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=HbGE-Uvce8Y

Attached: gwt.jpg (1024x576, 111.99K)

no

It will be a "arcadeish" game or a "movie" game?

bit of both probably

Looks cool, but I'll steal it for free because I don't like giving pozz'd amerifat corps like microcock money.

i think its a story game like the last of us or god of war, but ive heard rumors of some open world elemts, witch would be super cool since the game takes place in tokyo.

I'm cautiously optimistic because Tango Gameworks do know how to make a fun and exciting game, but I know the likelihood it will be mediocre is high.

Looks neat, hope you can turn down the bloom, i feel like it's gonna go under the radar.

I don't even really care if it's mediocre because the setting/idea seems neat.

From what I can tell snoy was probably planning on advertising the game a lot more before the Microsoft buyout happened.

a first-person "shooter" set in modern day tokyo with supernatural elements and no guns but powers, it's like a successor to some shit the old Monolith Productions would have made.

It sounds like I'm being critical but I'm not, I think this is cool and unique.

Nah I got what you meant, and you're right it definitely gives some earlier Monolith vibes.

Yes but TEW games weren't good so I'm slightly cautious as well.

Couldnt give much less of a fuck for anything snoygger related

Yet here you are posting.

It's on PC m8.

obsessed.

Ching chong ping pong

it will be PS5 exclusive initially and come to the PC in a few years or months

It's launching on PC and PS5 like Niggerloop, it's only console """exclusive""" for whatever duration they have hammered out.