It's a good game but not a good Monster Hunter game

It's a good game but not a good Monster Hunter game.

Attached: huighigiu.png (468x268, 156.84K)

Go ahead, elaborate on that point, I'll wait. In what ways does it not stack up to other mainline non-G monster hunter games?

There isn't a single Monster Hunter game I haven't enjoyed.

I like them all.

It's the most fun MH game

>It's a good game but not a good Monster Hunter game.

Attached: file.png (427x400, 11.55K)

Why can't I get Tigrex's armor/lance to show up on the crafting list? I've hunted 3 of these faggots already

Based.
Cringe.

Not the same problems as world but similar problems to world, too many gay gimmick mechanics that separate the game from being a pure monster hunter experience. It makes XX/GU look like a faithful sequel to tri

I struggle to enjoy World

Yeah, it's a fun boss rush but that's about it. Would probably be even more fun with friends, but every monster hunter game was more fun with friends.
I just wish some of the resource management part was still there, it's just too easy with infinite whetstone, wirebug, pickaxe, and so on. I haven't even found a reason to fish yet.

>Buy iceborne because MUH OLD MONSTERS
>hate the clutch claw and power creep so goddamn much I shelve it
>Have to install a rebalance mod just to enjoy it
>Can't play with friends because they're faggot casuals who think the clutch claw is epic!
World is suffering

>now that all the retarded time-wasting bullshit is gone, it's not fun anymore
hunt some goddamn monsters instead of bitching online

>ive only played world: the post

It would only be good if it was on the PS5

Attached: every MHW game.png (425x566, 69.76K)

Making the game "cinematic" to appeal to movie game fags damaged the series irreparably

too obvious
bad bait

Rise is a stepdown compared to World.

Attached: SeethingWorldsperm.png (698x527, 69.44K)

>See old high school white trash friends playing world
>Join them
>They talk about how SICK the ZoraMagdaros fights are
>...go offline and play by myself

World > who cares fuck off toddlers

I have to insta kick DB players from my lobbies now. DB is the new IG.Weapon that attracts the worst players.

The current state of DB players:
>Never silkbind
>Cart like crazy
>Never use elemental blades or use the completely wrong element for the fight
>only use dogs
>Wrong food buffs every time

Attached: 1639980546788.jpg (2048x2048, 616.56K)

I don't understand this post at all. Rise flopped, but village sold really well? But rise sold more than village?

I'll never forgive World for ruining Xeno's design. He literally becomes the shrek dragon after being the coolest fucking thing ever. I wanted a goddamn alien dragon and now we'll never see him again.

Attached: 1476739377883.jpg (1199x622, 167.64K)

The copium went overdrive on his system so he had to get it out of his system somehow to disastrous results

How is it not a Monster Hunter game?

People only bring up sales when they have nothing good to personally say about a game. Realistically I'm never going to play with x millions of people anyway, and I probably don't want to either.

you'll need to hunt more
>lance
and also stop being a fag

This thread is ass but World, Iceborne, and Rise are shit.

>tfw I was like this for the longest time
>Gen and Rise just threw a wrench into it
I want to love all the monster hunters but I dunno. I just can't get into generations and rise despite how hard I dug into all the others. Like it kinda bums me out that I'm so 'meh' at them.

Attached: 1502914027748.gif (220x220, 734.15K)

>Rise flopped, but village sold really well? But rise sold more than village?
the article is garbage but village sold more than rise, rise didnt make it into the top 20 while village was 8 and 17

World is a bad game AND a bad monhun game

I think they streamlined the game too much.

dogs are the best pets it's been mathematically proven. unlike world and past monhun games raw DBs are actually quite good.

>a.. a world aptly

Attached: 1640198755693.gif (280x280, 448.33K)

Yeah I don't know why they decided to go le ebin normal dragon route with safi's design when MH already has fatalis

Link to that rebalanced mod? I too despise the clutch shit...

This kind of autism is why I don't bother with MMOs or games like Monster Hunter. I don't care about minmaxing my efficiency.

Imagine caring about what food buffs people are using holy shit.

>Too Obvious
Too obvious of what? You're a big boy, a simple explanation that it's merely idle trickery would suffice.

Yes thanks to World there will be no more Monster Hunter games. Only Worldlikes.

I'd get on people that I know if they weren't (for example) eating for Temper while shooting things since it's right fucking there, but I'd never hope for randoms to do anything other than be a worse cat who can't heal me or do damage.