V will tell you it looks bad

v will tell you it looks bad

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-03 130959.jpg (3258x1830, 947.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DR7ZooH9Zos&t=274s&ab_channel=IGN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's cause Any Forums has shit taste

i can't tell which way is the light pointing on those rock sides. also which weather is this?

And paid marketers will tell you to CONSUME PRODUCT.

It isn't. Its literally the best pokemon so far.
The maneuverability is even better y'all

Attached: 1643915565528.png (1064x350, 52.65K)

What PS2 game is this?

Damn Switch can do some high resolution these days. Impressive but the game still looks like dogshite.

This is graphics from 2007

Attached: 1643675928625.png (1480x923, 3.17M)

is the combat anything like old pokemon games?

It's the only thing they actually bothered to improve in this game. It's more combat in FFX but you can move your trainer around during battle. It's very cool and your trainer can even get hit by attacks during battle so be ready to dodge that hyperbeam.

This is graphics from 2010s

Attached: 1643915846793.jpg (1200x675, 191.59K)

The only interesting thing in this image is the big tree. Everybody agrees user, it isn't just Any Forums. The game looks bad, the environments are boring. It's just the most bland, randomly placed trees and very small changes in topography that even then, weirdly manage to look indistinguishable.

Attached: 1643113747263m.jpg (1024x574, 70.6K)

>OP will tell me this looks good

LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME THAT 4:25 HAS ACCEPTABLE RENDER DISTANCE FOR A GAME IN 2022

youtube.com/watch?v=DR7ZooH9Zos&t=274s&ab_channel=IGN

Nice emulator, faggot

>look guys my empty space game looks like game from 2007 -->

Yes, that does look awful.

Attached: 80851746.jpg (4000x3930, 2.34M)

Attached: 1643118056598.png (970x616, 572.08K)

This will be Pokemons graphics in 2012

It *looks* bad, but it plays better than literally every Pokemon game that's come out since Gen 2. First time since childhood I've enjoyed the gameplay in a Pokemon game.

Now if they just do it again and set it in a less barren world, like modern Johto/Hoenn, then we got a recipe for a solid game.

That looks like shit too, but BotW at least knew how to draw your attention in the landscape to many different things. The reason everybody liked it to begin with was the sense of exploration on that first playthrough, and for many hours a lot of people felt like they were interested in going every which direction to see "whats that tower", "whats that mountain", "whats that big flying thing", "whats that ominous pass over there", "whats that island in the distance", "whats that low cloud over there" etc.

Every screenshot of PLA looks like a man made park with some Pokemon sprinkled around in it.

When taking into consideration
>first party title that should know how to best utilize the switch
>almost three decade franchise that should know how to actually make games that look pretty and function properly
>highest fucking grossing franchise in the world
Yes, it looks bad. This would be barely acceptable for a prease understand small indie dev.

Even RDR2 manages to make its environment interesting even though it is supposed to look "naturalistic" because it is STILL stylized to be like an American landscape painting. The environment is basically dense with idealized landscape features. PLA looks like they genuinely didn't even think about it. Like a kid drawing a picture of his family, and he just sprinkles some crayon trees around haphazardly. This has nothing to do with the gameplay, I haven't played it so maybe it's actually fun. But damn does it look like dogshit.

Attached: rdr2.png (1462x814, 2.58M)

Easily the worst looking game from a major studio I ever played.
It's a shame, because the game it's actually fun, but needs tons of polishing and not only from a technical standpoint.