Botw 2

I haven't been this uninterested in a 3D Zelda game ever. I have no hope this will do anything different from BotW 1.

Attached: the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-2.jpg (1600x900, 62.09K)

and they took 5 years to make this lmao

sameee

Attached: switch pro.png (876x454, 275.41K)

surely they did more in 5 years than throw a few floating islands over the map, r-right?

right

Attached: 1624449711372.png (640x720, 546.2K)

I hate doomposting but fuck that looks depressing

Ok

I know nothing about this game but at least it’s not skyward sword

i do really hope they didn't just add onto the over world, everything that made the first game so great was exploring new areas and knowing there would be something to find. If they just re use the old map with a few new things on top thats 90% of the best parts of BOTW1 out the window

at least the trees look brighter :^)

Info fucking when?

Attached: 1632330442597.jpg (378x498, 120.4K)

probably E3/summer

BOTW 1 with actual dungeons and it’s already superior to the first game

don't care
still amped to play
day 1 pirate

This might be the only game that actually killed its hype with an official announcement

>probably E3/summer
Two full years since reveal and we don't even know the fucking Title, this is some next level garbage.

I’m very tired of the aesthetic, art style, and characters of BoTW. I hope they poop out the sequel soon so we can move on to the next one

So glad I never played BotW so I can enjoy BotW 2 as the masterpiece Nintendo should have released in the first place.

SS HD fixed quite literally every issue with the original

It fucked up the watercolor look though

>never played the original
>I’m excited for the sequel
???? is this bait or are you just a weird retard

we're never going back to dark fairy tale kino

>implying you could even see the water color effect with how zaggy and fuzzy it looked on the Wii
Unless you played it emulated you could barely tell