I for one will watch the next Epic piece of the Master Chiefs saga

I for one will watch the next Epic piece of the Master Chiefs saga.

Attached: a2212.png (808x788, 260.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs
poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/
poptopic.com.au/news/girl-discovers-her-biological-dad-was-her-biggest-onlyfans-customer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10-20 hour Sonymatic (no gameplay) experience
Why do people watch TV?

>strongest and most legendary spartan easily defeated by some literal who
YAAASSS QUEEN SLAY

Unironically, do companies hate money?
They could have done a series of Chief on an adventure, landing on Halo, during the Spartan II project or whatever. They literally decided to choose the most boring/shit scenario possible just by the propaganda

Same company already ran Startrek license into the ground. They don't care about money, never had.

They get paid by Blackrock to put this shit in

larry fink pays them

ESG and Blackrock exist ensuring that this will make them money even if it's "a loss" at face value. If you don't toe the line ESG wants Blackrock tanks your stock price because they are one of the biggest hedge funds in the world.
What? You honestly thought this was all organic and that these companies actually had anything to fear?

This isn't about money.

link to article?

It's okay boys. It's alllll going to be okay.

Just watch the Landfall.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs

Holy shit that's cringe.

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/
>Sources close to the production revealed to us
This whole article is just "dude trust me lmao"

Link the article or its fake

They publicize shit like this
poptopic.com.au/news/girl-discovers-her-biological-dad-was-her-biggest-onlyfans-customer/
It's clearly not a serious site

And then she'll convince Atriox to become a feminist, defeat the Flood in melee combat, and fight 12 Arbiters at once and win

look up ESG scores.

diversity = black rock money. ITs literally more profitable for the CEO to go broke /woke

>Master Chief
>Strongest
Chief was always the jack of all trades master of none. Out of all spartan IIs he is literally the guy you build a squad around because he can do enough of everything to cover your bases but is outclassed by those who actually excell in it. He literally is just lucky according to Cortana herself and that's the only reason she picked him, its just like Nathan Drake's "plot armor" explanation of you seeing red on the screen is his luck running out until you catch a bullet for real and die.
Chief never was the best when pitted against his brothers and sisters, he just had literal plot armor.

They gotta do their own spin which is always garbage

I thought you guys said Microsoft was based. With this and Halo Infinite, it seems backing Microsoft was a bad idea.

so, one of them crashes the dropship, another drops her rifle and tries to hide but gets multiple medals, and the other gives up immediately and does what the enemy wants
ok

I wish we had a Kitchen Nightmares style docu-series where one person or team confronts various showrunners and movie comittees to fix their failing business model.

It was the same shit if you collected the audio logs in Infinite, the female Spartans in the logs all tough, brave, talked about fighting and strategizing, and the guys were meek cucks either taking orders or dying.

Halo is dead, and that’s a good thing.

I doubt the validity of OP's image
Not that I think it's far from how these idiot showrunners actually think, just more that "kick the patriarchy in the balls" sounds like a meme quote Any Forums would come up with and I think the image is doctored.

No one ever said that in sincerity. People who throw "based" and "kino" around at literally everything are pea brain retards and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Here you go dumbass

>"kick the patriarchy in the balls"
Is this your first experience with [current year]?

there were plenty of female soldiers in the original trilogy
why do they need to be pink haired dyke morons written by pink haired dyke morons all of a sudden
are women incapable of understanding how to write?

Project Wingman is the perfect example of why when a certain IP hits a certain level of quality and notoriety, it should just be automatically transferred to /vg/

I stand corrected. I was more just hoping the quote wasn't real. That's what I get for giving woketards the benefit of the doubt.

Attached: 1339719492412.jpg (588x650, 70.23K)

Will...uhh...the HALO be in the show?