FF13 bread

Lightning and Serah

Attached: lightning-returns-moogle-serah.png (1280x720, 763.8K)

Lightning > Serah

Attached: 1512123382050.jpg (1024x770, 154.77K)

Serah

Attached: JO2ple.jpg (969x545, 71.92K)

Attached: Serah's boobs in the rain.webm (640x360, 2.61M)

sex with serah

Serah is for Lightning's futa cock

Am playing this game for the first time since release on game pass.

Holy fuck, it’s so bad.
>cutscenes take forever for characters to blather on
>all the hallways look the same and you go through about 20 of them in each area
>no point in fighting battles because there’s no xp

I’m only on chapter 3, and I’m in the frozen lake. Boring as fuck.

Who says this game is good and literally, what is the actual matter with you? Who hurt you that you think this game is good? I’m only managing by skipping all the cutscenes. It’s going to be a long grind to 100%.

Attached: 628777EE-FEFA-4A2F-A6B2-FFDAB1745156.jpg (200x200, 17.35K)

for me, it's timeskip Lightning, she doesn't look a day older than 30

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.87K)

Oh no no no XIII bros...

Attached: 2.png (2420x1273, 2.97M)

Lightning is for incestuous /ss/ with her son Hope

Attached: 8ccfad4c6077271fa415c7997cdc7503.jpg (850x1203, 293.37K)

Nomura, and Toriyama betrayed us....

Attached: 3.png (2420x1273, 3.52M)

Choose!

Attached: d2xzo3t-0e0e2ab6-9618-40b2-ac1f-aee21208dc56.jpg (1080x792, 626.48K)

13's pretty shit, skip the cutscenes and just soldier on a bit. The 'fun part' starts when the game finally stops being retarded about handing you tools for battles, around when you hit the big savannah you can finally do side quests and change your party with any real freedom. But you straight-up don't unlock all of the tools you need to have fun with the game until you beat the final boss.

People who like the game get really into the combat system and the post-game shenanigans, there's some really fun optional bosses, the entire thing with Titan is neat, and having to actually put together strategies to deal with difficult enemies is fun. There's some depth in there but the devs were fucking retarded and decided to hide the only good fucking thing about the game.

13-2 is better, it opens up your options way earlier and the cringe is used for over-the-top action and time travel shenanigans so people aren't just crying about relationships all the time. Lightning Returns is pretty good but just skip all the cutscenes and never look back it's fucking retarded, the core gameplay of the open-world helping people and the trimmed down class-change combat is good.

Dayum is lightning just like wearing like a leather breastplate with nothing under it

The Literally Perfect Goddess

Attached: Goddess.webm (1000x562, 342K)

Everything you just said makes me want to play even less. What a fucking trash heap of a game.

>it gets good in 40 hours!
I could play through 2 real Final Fantasy games in that time and have a much better experience.

Attached: FF8 sucks.png (778x417, 609.16K)

The only reason I’m even replaying this game is because I am 100%ing all the final fantasies on Xbox. Already completed 7, 8, and only Excalibur 2 left on 9, and completed 12.

But I never gave 13s sequels a chance. I heard they were actually really good, so I figured I’d hold my nose and beat 13 100% also. Out of respect for myself and for the series, even it’s shittiest entries.

But man it’s hard. It’s so bad. Just going to take it slow. Play other things to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

why does 100% a game you hate matter?
like it's just some trophies/achievements
that sounds like a job and not enjoyment
not everyone likes the same sorta stuff so just move onto another title?

>Out of respect for myself and for the series, even it’s shittiest entries.
In doing that, you're respecting neither of those things. You're not respecting your own enjoyment and time by playing a good game instead, and you're not respecting the series by entertaining that trash. All for what, some stupid epeen trophy shit to impress a bunch of faggots on the internet?

i unironically think that Fang is the most beautiful video game character ever created
also filling the role of the dragoon so she's the obvious choice for me

Attached: Oerba_Yun_Fang.png (1550x1575, 1.44M)

No I don’t care about impressing anyone. I just like showing that there is a market for Japanese games on Xbox, and try to complete them to my best ability.

Welcome to 2010, where people play games in order to earn achievements and for bragging rights. Playing games for fun? No, you must be a competitive gamer at all costs