Nintendo: Greed is bad

Nintendo: Greed is bad
Any Forums: WTF is this leftist shit in my video games

Attached: 3CB8232A-76C0-4C52-94F9-DB2C3C5A6A58.jpg (1163x1200, 125.56K)

Wario is bad because he does bad things, his motivation is money. You can like money but not do bad things, which would make you a good person.

every single communist alive is greedy as shit

In what world is Wario evil?? He's just kind of an asshole sometimes

Good goy

Anyone who thinks greed is a political thing is a nigger. Greed is greed no matter who does it.

thinking youre entitled to someone elses labour is the peak of greed, now take your meds leftoid

>Nintendo: Greed is bad
>also Nintendo: lets treat our fans like shit by not letting them have fun with fangames since it would hurt our wallet

Attached: fd6.png (680x488, 230.32K)

Commies and NEETs are the same side of the same coin when it comes to their entitlement. Go check out the r/AntiWork subreddit thats been in the news lately, they pretend to actually be against shitty workplace practices but they're really as much GibsMeDats as any low income black can strive to be

Are either of these people employees of Nintendo? If not then its just some random spouting his own BS.

>Zoomer moment

I guess Mario is evil too because he loves money....,,,,,,

this, especially in his own games.
if he were really a bad guy, how would he have made so many friends who are clearly not bad people?

im gay and retarded

>thinking youre entitled to someone elses labour is the peak of greed
Justify billionaires and speculators. You can't.

the only thing im justifying is the free trade of goods, if i think im being ripped off i can go start my own business. cant do that in feudalism or communism or under other bootlick structure
now go back to rddit or Any Forums or whichever leftoid shithole you crawled from

>evil because he likes money
The shit commies say drives me up the wall sometimes. It's the dumb schemes he comes up with that makes him an antagonist. If he worked hard for pay then would they still argue that he's evil 'because he likes money'?

Attached: Fuck You!!.png (453x332, 297K)

Greed is one of the seven deadly sins

So is sloth but commies still refuse to work.

Well yeah I said one of. the commies think that greed is the only deadly sin, which is why they're retarded.

Greed is good. Its just that too much greed is bad, but how much is too much?

Attached: 1324680198674.jpg (317x427, 30.98K)

What? Wario is cool and all the ladies love him.

im trans

So when's the funeral?