WAAAH I'M GONNA BECOME A DEPRESSED SKELETON GHOST THINGY STUCK IN THIS WORLD FOR CENTURIES UNTIL ANOTHER HERO COMES...

>WAAAH I'M GONNA BECOME A DEPRESSED SKELETON GHOST THINGY STUCK IN THIS WORLD FOR CENTURIES UNTIL ANOTHER HERO COMES ALONG JUST BECAUSE NOBODY REMEMBERS MUH ACHIEVEMENTS IN THIS TIMELINE AND I WASN'T ABLE TO PASS DOWN MY SKILLS WHILE I WAS STILL ALIVE

Jesus Christ why was Ocarina/Majora Link such a whiny little faggot?

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 5.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zelda-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Hero's_Shade
66.media.tumblr.com/7a2f5f073ef5ef3fecefa367757c93de/tumblr_inline_na2qm3VIbf1scync0.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool headcanon retard

There is no evidence of him being OoT Link in the actual game, it was always a retarded retcon

If the hero always reincarnates, how come OoT Link stuck around as a skeleton ghost? Wouldn’t his soul pass on to the next Link? Does this mean that OoT Link is actually training himself?

>Does this mean that OoT Link is actually training himself?
Yes.

Skyward sword takes place before OoT and MM even existed.

Probably because he was bullied his whole life by the Chad Mido and his only friend ended up being a god or something

What does that have to do with this

There literally was though. The skeleton guy has the same sword holder as oot links, plus you have to sing oot/mm songs to summon him.
It's twilight princess retard

Do your homework before shitposting time.

Attached: Zeldatimelineaccordingtonintendo.jpg (1500x1125, 399.25K)

He was pretty cool in the TP manga

Attached: FKrUpUqagAwXGz-.jpg (768x768, 63.15K)

Yeah but what does Skyward sword being the first in the series have to do with the thread

friendly reminder that historia and encyclopedia were written by fan magazines

OoT as a concept does not exist in SS. As it did not happen yet.

He wasn't depressed and wanted to pass down his skills to the next hero in line

>multiple lines about having both a blood and spiritual connection to TP Link
>shares a wolf form with TP Link, who only acquired it from having the Triforce of Courage
>nearly every song you howl at the Howling Stones are songs from OoT/MM, starting with the Song of Healing
people were speculating and suggesting he was OoT Link before Historia even existed

Attached: HSQ6.jpg (568x368, 51.64K)

Where is Twilight mentioned here? TP didnt happen when SS was taking place.

Yeah but the skeleton guy is from Twilight princess, which takes place in the young link timeline after Majora's mask silly

No he's not.

Skeletons are cool though.

We're not talking about SS

All threads about zelda timelines should have ended when Nintendo released this.

zelda-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Hero's_Shade
This is what the thread is about. The OP is in the gallery.

>shares a wolf form with TP Link, who only acquired it from having the Triforce of Courage
what kind of hokey shit writing is this

Zelda reincarnates, Link is a different dude each time.

It's not true. He lived a happy life on farm with Malon and after his death he simply waited for Hero of Twilight to pass his skills to

Did you not play the game?

>headcanon
The fucking official historia confirms it
66.media.tumblr.com/7a2f5f073ef5ef3fecefa367757c93de/tumblr_inline_na2qm3VIbf1scync0.png
Who's the 'tard now?

>american fanfiction
yeah yeah and samus is 7 foot tall

>No one here has read the twilight princess manga
oof...

>samus is 7 foot tall
Yes please

Aonuma hated OoT/MM Link.
>In WW all of his efforts to save Hyrule was ultimately for nothing as Hyrule got flooded
>In TP he never found Navi and became a Staflos

It's zelda. It's never been known for it's writing.