Hey guys, is this good for PC games...

Hey guys, is this good for PC games? Wanna add 2 extra ram sticks for lighting but idk if it will lag when playing modern warfare 2

Attached: corsair_ram.png (1842x1214, 773.85K)

>2x0GB

Attached: 1509422170607.jpg (225x225, 5.92K)

Yeah man best spend of my life those 0gb dual channel sticks really upped my gaming

Might as well just wait for the 0mhz DDR5 sticks

see this is why normie retards can't get into PC, they buy from stupid jew sites that aren't PC oriented and don't list KEY specific details about the hardware

This is like looking at a car sale and its only got the colour of the car and the brand.

wait, are these meant to be fake ram just to add more lighting?

>does not contain any memory

Attached: frog13.png (657x527, 193.05K)

>Does not contain any working memory!
lmao, I didn't even know these existed.

Retard, these aren't missing information, the info is correct, these are glamor sticks literally just for looks.

>tfw have 16gb of ram but only 14gb is usable

Attached: frog.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

They come with a code to download the rest of the ram

>Comes without additional cables and pipes
>pipes
GARFIELD!

That's literally cosmetic RAM, existing purely to display LEDs inside of a PC case.

If you're that clueless about upgrading your PC's RAM, load up something like HWiNFO and check what you have installed, and if you have free slots.
You should be able to consult PCpartpicker for compatible RAM to add to your PC.

iCue fucking sucks

Attached: 1284034961642.jpg (600x663, 44.56K)

Idiocracy movie is less funny and more scary as years go by...

Attached: um.png (269x46, 1.07K)

The Jews don't want you to know that 0GB means infinite GB

Don't buy it. I made the mistake of getting this sort of shit, and a window case. My RGBT shit is all mismatched and there's no governor that controls all of them.
I need to keep the governor program running, or it'll turn itself back into demo mode. Forcing me to shut down the computer rather than just putting it on sleep mode, or I'm the one that can't sleep, because it lights up the room

>dummy ram
Only for absolute retards. Nobody is dropping their underwear for seeing 4 populated slots when 2 of them are fake.

why not? you have 4 slots and most pc's come with 2 stick ram

might as well go the extra mile dont you think?

why not put some actual fucking ram in those slots

Dishonest PC building

cost money and games dont use more than 8gb anyway

you know what I think dummy modules are perfect for you, have fun champ

okay but does the police come to your house to see if the amount of ram sticks and capacity add up to your total computer ram? do they come run benchmarks in your country? Do they cuff you while they do this? Who's gonna know?

They should.

yeah ignore the tech illterate retards itt this doesn't require any pipes for installation thats all you need to look for

Attached: the_shopping cart.jpg (370x640, 115.65K)