This thing makes me do the nintendo face

This thing makes me do the nintendo face

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1895x933, 161.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/instantsearch/?refinementList[oslist][0]=Steam Deck Verified
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sameee haha >:3!

Attached: troon_deck.png (876x454, 287.3K)

Can’t wait to play wizardry in bed on this thing

I'm a Linux user.

Persona 5 Strikers doesn't work, Halo Infinite doesn't work, Valorant doesn't work, Genshin Impact doesn't work unless you literally use cheats to break through the AC, Nioh and Blue Reflection don't play cutscenes.

I don't even know if Elden Ring will work, it might use EAC without Wine support checked on.

Attached: 1642753388080.jpg (1200x1215, 128.22K)

>knee no cunny

steamdb.info/instantsearch/?refinementList[oslist][0]=Steam Deck Verified

99 games bros!!! was 94 yesterday!!!!

You will never be a real portable system. You are too big, too heavy and too uncomfortable to hold

Thank yyous for doing the needful sirs

china and india best freinds

Attached: 1634757659732.png (1485x1536, 1.74M)

>Halo Infinite doesn't work, Valorant doesn't work, Genshin Impact doesn't work
Good. None of these are good games and I wish Genshit Chinkturd didn't work entirely. That being said you could just install Windows to play any of these and I'd bet that Valorant at least would run decent even without drivers.

Elden Ring is likely to work given that every other Fromsoft game is verified. They're one of the only AAA devs with almost their entire catalog verified.

>Elden Ring is likely to work given that every other Fromsoft game is verified. T

Doesn't matter.

They just had a massive RCE exploit allowing hackers to run whatever they want on your computer through Dark Souls 3

If they last second decide to switch to using EAC, it's forced on, and don't enable experimental Wine support on their end, then Elden Ring won't work.

Yeah that's what your mom said wristlet beta

keep the doomposts coming bros, maybe we'll finally go back to Q1

how do i gaslight people into canceling bros

>They just had a massive RCE exploit allowing hackers to run whatever they want on your computer through Dark Souls 3
Okay? And this needs to be addressed if they want to maintain their verified status or else it'll look terrible for Valve if one of their official "verified" games is a security risk for gamers.
>If they last second decide to switch to using EAC, it's forced on, and don't enable experimental Wine support on their end, then Elden Ring won't work.
Given that they went out of their way to get even older games like DaS2 verified I doubt they haven't looked into getting their newest imminently releasing game verified for launch.

How am I supposed to get this if they don't sell it here reeeeeeeeeeeeee

based linux filtering out games with malware embedded in them

>all the bad games don't work
What's the issue? and you can disable EAC for offline use.

Just install windows you fucking x64 nigger

paypig for it

Attached: 3.jpg (916x223, 17.96K)

Wtf is AC nigga I didnt know computers had air conditioners in them

Imagine being the beta sucker who will buy a scalped Deck LMFAO Just wait a few months brainlet. Can you really not wait patiently for a fucking toy? If you're willing to spend that money for hardware that's not top dog on arrival at least buy a different umpc ffs.

You can play Karryn's Prison with that, it's pretty good

Natively, too.

Attached: Karryn's Prison.png (1974x1224, 2M)