What would Nintendo have to do to return to being a good games company?

What would Nintendo have to do to return to being a good games company?

Attached: 1634015951871.jpg (1280x1813, 467.62K)

Karbuitt is a psycho that thinks anyone who draw Pit and Palutena together is a pedophile

Aren't they both like hundreds of years old?

Let me turn my Pokémon into NFTs

Quit making systems and put everything into making games.

>MMMMMMMMMFUCKING PEDO SUBHUMAN KYS KYS KYS MUH 800 YEAR OLD DRAGON LOLI AMIRITE OMG HOW DARE YOU LUST OVER A DRAWING???????
Something lile tis

Stop shitting on fan projects for no fucking reason

Who's the middle right dude?

stop releasing yearly Bing Bang Wahoo and its 500 spinoffs and fund interesting IPs so we get sequels to shit like Astral Chain or new IPs in general.

Probably go back in time. Time travel. The last good game was probably Crystal, and maybe uncoincidentally, this was around the time when you could probably make a fun deck with anything that was released in the entire span of the PTCG releases, too.

Wish I could see them all getting their dicked sucked in this artstyle

Make use of IP's they've not used in years and make good proper games for them. One example being F-Zero.

Animal Crossing kid I think

Not sure what you are talking about. Gamecube to Switch Gen has a lot more better games in Nintendos IPs than Nes to Snes does. 64 has OoT but even that will be hard to top because you won't be able to capture the magic of 1st Zelda I'm 3D again.

Otherwise, sales, reception, and critic/user ratings are all very high for several games released past 2 decades compared to their 80s/90s counterparts.

Wouldn't he have a red shirt then?
Though I don't know who else it could be

Villager

New IPs are not always successful. And also they are viewed as "literal who" games when they first come out.

SMB1 , 2, and 3 are nothing like the 3D games. And even the 3D games are different from each other. Galaxy is very different from 64. Plus Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Mario Sports games only share common characters.

People forget that the vast majority of gamers are in the age 5 to 25 range. So while Odyssey may be your 20th Bing Bing game, it is the 1st or 2nd game for this current generation of gamers. All Nintendos IPs are basically fresh games to each generation of players. It's not anyone's fault that you have been playing games for 30 years and have experienced so much that nothing seems exciting anymore and everything feels like a retread.

Our demographic (80s and 90s gamers) are dwindling down to a very small portion of the gaming population as time goes on.

They need to make their games harder. For more than 10 years now their mainline games haven't had enough challenge. They should break with tradition and have a hard mode enabled from the start for Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, etc. (Metroid Dread was an exception.)

start making good cheap PC GPUs

Oh, and also optionally reduce hand-holding and tutorials.

My nephew who is 8 is having almost the same amount of difficulty with Odyssey as I had with 64 at the same age.

While I don't doubt that games may have gotten a little easier, I think in context as we get older and have lots of experience in various genres under our belts, only kaizo tier stuff can present us with a challenge.

The only catering us legacy players will get is post game hard challenges like champions road, etc.

64 was designed so kids can beat it, the next games like Sunshine, Galaxy, etc are designed so kids can beat them too. They are designed to challenge the people that have mastered the mechanics of the previous games.