The best game of all time is made by just one man

The best game of all time is made by just one man.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 103.86K)

Are we sure it was a man?

This has always been true of all art. The best of the best is always the passion project of one person or a very small team with a focused vision. Nothing designed by committee can be beautiful

Ball so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me

You are correct.

Attached: cinco paus.jpg (960x960, 162.51K)

best game since hotline miami, which was the best game since doom.

This game is on my wish list for a long time but always when I decide to buy it I think well and imagine that in the end it is just a police/mystery story with fake interaction and end up giving up. Note: I have no idea if the game is like that.

Yeah, baba is you is amazing

god I wish I was a female man.

What do you mean with fake interaction? You rely on your knowledge of the story and the characters to progress through the game.

Simply unfun.

give it a try, you aren't a cop, you're an inspector for an insurance agency and your job is to investigate a ghost ship and determine the cause and fate of everyone aboard, worth playing blind, don't get spoiled

True but why didn't you post the correct pic?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 42.91K)

that shit cray

not the best because that would mean it's perfect, and it isn't. once you 100% it (and you have no reason not to after one playthrough), you can't play it anymore until you have forgot everything that happens.
that said it's a masterpiece, agreed

>hiding crap gameplay behind awful graphics
no thanks

Don't be dramatic. It's one of the better puzzle games i've played and that's it. You're relying on people not having played this to obfuscate your pseudery. No one genuinely believes this is the best game of all time, not even Lucas Pope.

What was it, Any Forums?

Attached: 234562345.png (664x815, 5.05K)

It's good, but it's not that good

extremely overrated. it's fine, but jesus christ people gas this shit up way too much.

>play for 2 hours
>forget about it for a month
>try to pick it up again and can't figure out wtf I'm supposed to do
should I just start again?