Inclusive Gaming

Are Xbox players more likely to be transgender?

Attached: Xbox_PRIDE_2021_Sphere_v3_black.jpg (1920x1080, 91.61K)

Don't both Playstation and Xbox brands pander to faggotry?

It's a question that's easy to answer. The large majority of people that use an Xbox are Americans. So...

No that's PlayStation and cucktendo

Neilsen research revealed no, no they aren't. That title belongs to the Snoys. KEK

Attached: 1612638047525.jpg (763x2048, 246.92K)

I should have known...

Attached: Coffeylikethedrink.png (500x263, 116.2K)

Tendies have the least.

Xbox have REALLY been pandering to the LGBTQ+ audience recently

pink money is a huge segment of cash. For example, it is more than Latino and Black spending power COMBINED.

You tell me...

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-181515_Twitter.jpg (1440x1842, 1.1M)

Is there any company that is not pozzed?

Attached: 1643899286522.jpg (684x1024, 96.08K)

Is this fucking real?

Since there's for more xbox owners in America than the rest of the world, then yes.

PC and Playstation have the most LGBT fags.

no way this is real

This is a 10/10 to Millennials on the political Left

Trick Question, we live in the Age of Social Media. Where the village idiot now has the ability to summon other village idiots from around the world on the internet and attack you with an imaginary army.

you better hope it isn't

The comments aren't.

Nah, we just enjoy being blown by trans girls while playan madden

you can unlock cosmetics in Halo and Horizon 5 if you buy OPI nail polish

Attached: 1643821036739.jpg (560x543, 31.42K)

nope, sorry consolekek

unironically which ever has the most anime shit

anime is undoubtedly the biggest gateway to trannydom, just look at a glimpse of the images used in Any Forums it looks just like Any Forums if you remove the text

I see more Steam trannies more than any other plaform by a huge margin.

STOP IMPERSONATING ME!

that's not very inclusive
i mean this unironically as i like sparkly purple colours on gear

no homo

>t. Snoy

Resetera is full of snoys, so I would say that Playstation owners are most likely to be trannies. After that it's Xbox, then Nintendo last. Most Nintendo console owners tend to be conservative, older men with families. As for PC, it depends on the game. The FF14 community on PC is full of trannies, while they're almost non existent in communities for grand strategy games.
Tldr: if you own a Sony console, then you've probably had a sex change operation.

>all of the Sonybros ignoring actual facts in favor of "um..I think"
lmao

At this point only indie developers and non AAA Japanese companies are all that's left.
I've never been a weeb or JRPG fan but western companies are so pozzed they left me no choice but to take the jap pill recently. I suggest other fellas here do the same.

the console statisctics among gays is solely because of Yoshi mains in the 90s

microsoft must be desperate for those sony fans

Attached: microsoft.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

29% for PC alone for a 2000 person survey is still one of the highest. The console category includes at least 3 consoles. No shit it's higher when it's a combination of 3+ things whereas PC is 1 thing.
PC = 580
Playstation = 585.2
Xbox = 338.8
Nintendo = 292.6

well, yes

>company founded by a white guy who used his wealth to inject African countries for lab tests and population control
Is Microsoft tone deaf or are they just trying to ignore that little inconvenient truth?

the low vs high quality products thing seems rather vague to quantify when it comes to media
especially niche ones that might be janky but the only one to cater to said niche
or chads being able to appreciate things despite their shortcomings more than a good quality product that isn't interesting to them

sure, the og VW bug is inferior to a modern car, but i'd rather drive that and identify with it than some modern soulless cuckmobile

Most of us Americans aren't trannies and hate their guts to the point the anti-trans hate crimes are at their highest here and is still growing, the tranny suicide rate is up to 61% now. The problem is the shitty media and industries are following a very lib government and it's biting them in the ass.