Running out of melding mats

>running out of melding mats
>figure I might as well SoS All-Mother while I'm at it
>90% of attempts wipe at the last phase, after Proof of a Hero starts playing
Why the fuck are people so bad at this game?

Attached: riceisnice.png (723x661, 22.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAOVZP4JtW4
youtube.com/watch?v=9-9UyBoe3lw
youtube.com/watch?v=FLGTN31ogaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That fight is a big bait
They give you the elder/magna mount,then POAH start going on,but the truth is the the actual fight litterally just started and you are not winning vs a monster that's about to die,you are fighting a monster that actually get super aggressive.
Also I notice that while for the rest of the fight going melee under her is usually decently safe,during the last fight can easily get you oneshot

You passed the emergency filter... didn't you?
I genuinely can't wait for emergency apex zinogre

Attached: Monster Hunter Rise 2022.02.01 - 23.17.58.07.mp4_snapshot_11.06_[2022.02.03_10.09.43].jpg (1920x1080, 442.02K)

>randumbs

youtube.com/watch?v=CAOVZP4JtW4
youtube.com/watch?v=9-9UyBoe3lw
youtube.com/watch?v=FLGTN31ogaA
Which one is your favorite?

tie between tundra and hoarfrost
frozen seaway is good but it feels incomplete without zamtrios' roar at the beginning
tundra gives great memories of lovely gigginox too

Tundra > Frost Islands > Frozen Seaway > Snowy Mountains > Hoarfrost

I finally beat Apex Arzuros solo, feels good man.

Honestly,after listening to all those and Rise one too,I must say cold areas got some crazy good ost
I really can't decide

is crit draw GS worth using?

no lol

No, they nerfed crit draw for GS and made it an LS skill. Getting high/max crit is relatively easy now anyway.

>joining regular Narwa hunts for some laid back easy charm farming
>host takes everything out of the supply box and carts 3 times
At least I got a free orb from the parts breaks.

bump

Attached: secret.jpg (1172x652, 100.06K)

What is max/min crown icon like? Is it sparkling golden for both?

>join quest
>check supply box
>greedy bastards took all the meds & rations
>abandon quest
It's not like I desperately need the meds but taking soneone else's stack before they even join is just rude

Attached: shadrat.jpg (599x783, 32.07K)

post sexy armor sets/ sexy monsters/ sexy felynes/palamutes etc [please]

Based

Attached: 1600352410427.png (576x610, 340.16K)

>Abandoning
>Not triple carting intentionally to teach them a lesson

Why would you sos on a monster with lots of aoe attacks?

>running out of melding mats
just run 7* rampages. they throw defender 8 and 9 tickets at you.

Multiplayer is more fun and all-mother materials meld well...

Not op but there are way better options that don't take at least 20 minutes

When do I achieve High Rank? I have been killing all monsters from the story quests and been co-oping for the Hub ones but they are all low rank.

Attached: naaaaaaah.jpg (459x500, 36.65K)

Or just do Teostra since a single Teostra Powder reward is 150 points
We're back to 4U endgame boyz, hit Teostra's back knee over and over to farm RNG drops

Attached: Barioth armour.jpg (1600x1037, 1.1M)

hub rank 4 and beyond = high rank

Ohh I see, I just now reached the rank 3 missions in both story and hub. From rank 4 and beyond I will be facing the same monsters but they will allow me to create better gear I assume.

Fun game, my first MH

Attached: naaaah.jpg (300x400, 20.42K)

Yeah but you know people are just going to cart. All mother isn't hard to solo if you have evade extender and know what you can get away with.

I've tested all three shelling types on Toaster and a couple of other monsters, because the Toadversary cannot be trusted, but I'm still not sure how to get the most out of Normal. Wide comes out ahead when it comes to regular shots, but Normal bursts for roughly the same damage as Long and loses out in every other way. What am I missing, fellow hunters?
Wide poke-shelling, dancing around the monster and getting cheeky stuns is actually a really fun playstyle.

Attached: 20220203201833_1.jpg (1920x1080, 447.77K)

It wasn't as bad as I thought.

Unfortunately in Rise we're back to the pre-Goldian meta of Iceborne where Long literally does everything.

Charged shells are irredeemable trash, you actually deal more damage with Wide spamming uncharged shells than actually charging them, which was supposed to be Wide's specialty.
Long deals marginally less damage with full bursts than Normal, while having twice the range on its hitbox. It also has stronger Wyrmstakes and Wyvern Fire.
Also Itchynose removed the 20% shelling damage boost in high rank, and instead gave you a wirebug move that you have to use every 30 seconds to give you that 20% back.

Attached: gun14_render.png (800x800, 79.12K)