MICROSOFT SWITCH PRO SOON

MICROSOFT SWITCH PRO SOON

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-114544_Chrome.jpg (1440x1694, 519.73K)

The Japanese government will never allow this.

what logo is this?

Sega

Nintendo will buy sega

Nintendo does not like invaders or immigrants

Attached: 09255A39-A226-4CEA-AFB8-223BD67D8117.jpg (1024x542, 105.78K)

Nintendo is selling so much hardware and software that they just announced the traditional 6 years generation will not be respected this time, hell the switch outsold the fucking wii
You need to be super stupid to think Nintendo is up for sale

>100billion yen

lol less than billion dollars

Nintendo will buy Platinum.

nintendo unironically would have a much much much much higher value than actiblizz
>incredible high brand recognition
>owns 1/3 of the highest grossing media franchise in terms of merch
>created a console that gets sold 100 Million that without subventions
>owns the whole japanese market
>has ownership in two mobile games, where one of them makes billions yearly
Maybe with 100 Billion, but I don't see the higher ups or the council board of nintendo EVER agreeing on that. If the switch would have failed like the wiiu, I could see them going at a partnership where they make handhelds and xbox makes console games.

SNK and other companies get buy by Arabia and China?

I guess Microsoft needs to buy Japan then.

if nintendo wouldn't let microsoft buy them back in the day, they certainly won't now. I doubt they would let anyone get them, really

hostile takeover

Nintendo would lose more future revenue with Microsoft acquiring them. There is no way the japs would let stupid gaijins take over one of their most important national companies. It will never happen. If Nintendo were to ever consider selling, it would have to be during the Wii U fiasco, but Nintendo will have learned better by now, so that will never happen again.

They need to buy it off yamauchi family. They might be boomers but I'm not sure they would sell.

Nintendo is a company founded in corporation with the Yakuza. Back when gambling and prostitution was illegal, Nintendo would help the Yakuza to avoid the eyes of the police by creating a constant influx of new gambling equipment. The money from this production was then used to buy up old shady hotels that their favorite customer, the Yakuza, could then use for their prostitutes to sleep with costumers.

Never.

Attached: 945A0795-44E9-4551-8E1B-F08D93F77479.png (685x1024, 854.26K)

And what would they do with them? They have more than enough abandoned franchises. The last thing they need are more.

>tfw most Japanese are millionaires

>get embarrassed laughing out the room
Get rekt Bill.

Gonna is?

>tfw I can live in million dollar apartment with my waifu

Attached: japanese-apartment-room-p40862910.jpg (2000x1333, 691.82K)

List of Nintendo requires soon.
>Esquadra
>Skipmore
>NIS
>Flyhigh Works
>Inside System
>Inti Creates
>Level 5
>Treasure Games
>Glasshopper Manufacture
>Wayforward

Yup. And Yamauchi killed Gumpei Yokoi as soon as he left Nintendo.

But today's Nintendo is way different. Either way, the quote of the new president is very good and its the kind of stuff that will its value.

Bro, Nintendo co-owns the Pokemon IP that has generated $90 billion in revenue. $100 Billion ain't enough to buy Nintendo.

You’re fake new.

>hostile takeover
You can't buy what isn't for sale. The people they would need to buy the stock from are rich as fuck, and because of their ownership of the company they have a lot of clout in their company that wouldn't be worth trading for any amount of money. They basically have all the money that they could ever possibly use, and then a mountain more, and on top of that they have their country kissing their asses. One of the first things you see when you fly into Japan is Mario.

That or MercurySteam etc.

Yeah, they can force them to port their PS2 games to the Switch!

Any adult video game?

Microsoft can't afford Pokemon

>treasure
Aren't they pretty much dead?
>WayForward
They haven't proven themselves to worth purchasing.