Is Honkai Impact as good as Genshin Impact?

Is Honkai Impact as good as Genshin Impact?

Attached: share-seaglb_1568196595_4429.jpg (1200x630, 411.38K)

Always found the combat kinda shit and too mobile game-esque. Has lots of fanservice though.

The enemies are just as spongy later on.

I dislike the fact that everything they've added feels so stiched on, there's a whole bunch of different game modes and even entirely different worlds and stories all whacked together with zero thought to cohesion. It's like a Frankenstein monster of a game.
I like the booba though.

The combat in Post-Honkai Odyssey mode is way more fun than Genshin's (and this is the source of my disappointment with Genshin), but that is just one game mode with some seriously stupid stamina limitations.
Overall Honkai may have some impressive stuff for a simple mobile game but it's too limited by its archaic mobile format (normal combat stages are really short, stamina costs are ridiculous), non-story content are nothing but meta races against other players (so you either go full meta or eat shit and get less crystals than everyone else) and it suffers from the same issues Genshin have (same old meta strategies).

Played for a month, holy shit how people have the audacity of saying is better than genshin just because it has better combat?
It matters fuck all if the enemy and level design are fucking dogshit, not to mention everything UI related is dogshit too.
Sad because designs are actually pretty good, but same can be said about many other gachas so why even bother

I like combat and characters much more than Genshin. On the other hand it doesn't have any real open world and you have to compete with whales there.

>It's like a Frankenstein monster of a game.
This

Decent gameplay. Shit storytelling.
This is the most accurate review of this game
t. played it for its first two years and dropped it because the story was just fucking incoherent

Just to add a webm of this game mode.
Just this simple task of taking down a few enemies eats tons of stamina. "Free Roam" mode (no tasks) gives little to no rewards and there isn't much to explore in the small "open world".

Attached: HI3rd - PHO Mei.webm (560x408, 2.93M)

its garbage, remember domains in genshin? thats the whole game in honkai

It's just constant power creep with repetitive gameplay. Content updates are also slow as fuck and usually involve some shitty gimmick gameplay

>I dislike the fact that everything they've added feels so stiched on, there's a whole bunch of different game modes and even entirely different worlds and stories all whacked together with zero thought to cohesion.

>I dislike the fact that everything they've added feels so stiched on, there's a whole bunch of different game modes and even entirely different worlds and stories all whacked together with zero thought to cohesion.
That owns itself party to FOMO (whenever they add something new it tends to come with context and explanation but once the novelty event is gone some of the context goes with it) and partly to the fact that a lot of story context is in fucking side materials

Honestly if they just imported some of their best character designs to Genshin (which they're kinda on the way to do but it's selective) I probably would stop playing it. What the fuck sold me on it? Honestly, just select few storyline moments that can drive a good emotional moment from time to time and the fact that the game has zero direct PVP which a lot of mobile games seem to love. Yeah you do technically compete with others in endgame but it's just speedrunning and I've long since learned not to let gacha catch-22 bother me.

Attached: 5adcd5b4fe24cbe9600d7f1911eb977a_4412146025410891468.jpg (1280x720, 578.16K)

No, but it's still pretty good.

>endgame but it's just speedrunning
This is not true, especially since fags can sabotage or make your run harder

That mode doesn't exist after account level 80.

Stamina system is a pain in the ass; it's my biggest complaint.

Not in a meaningful manner. The traps barely affect anyone at that level, and interfering is trivial: Even the strongest invader is just an extra encounter with no meaningful way of reducing your resources or interrupting an important scenario. The only reason it will do anything is if you aren't there in the 2 hours before reset to clear it.

I think it has better girls and I like the combat more but otherwise its pretty bad.

Attached: 6a80c4582963d732bd28d514af3a186b.jpg (992x1403, 335.29K)

>we never got nun Kallen as a playable skin
Mihoyo has the big gay

Attached: carole1.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)