When did you realise WoW was dead?

When did you realise WoW was dead?

Attached: EIUf0XRWoAE9ed8.jpg (1176x760, 98.03K)

Somewhere around 2012 I think.

waaay back when mists came around and they cut the talent tree to a itty bitty chart, it was no longer an rpg and instead a casual game, when it started to show it was sinking was probably cataclysm when it nerfed the talent tree but i like that one so i'd say mists

Vanilla was already babbies first MMO so you do the math sweetie

do the faces of asian and black characters even look like that? I remember them looking like black face/yellowface

I woke up one day years ago and realized I couldnt have a tauren wife.

>cata good
>mop bad
looks like your brain death happened early, surprised you're able to breathe air

When they introduced flying mounts and all sense of exploration was gone. So when BC released.

September 25. 2012.

the answer is dungeon finder, this isn't debatable

They have different facial structures, yes.

When I reached level 70 back in WotlK, quit for good when I realized how awful Warsong gulch was at that level

when they added real life niggers it made me throw up in my mouth i fucking hate niggers in my videogames

This, having to spend half an hour running across the world to meet up with your group was peak soul, player interactivity, and the highest point of MMOs.

It was a very specific moment. On release, graveyards on the quest side of Tol Barad were next to each other, under the same tree, as a result there were constant fights there, like non-stop since it was a place where spirit healer would resurrect you. And after one day they moved them from each other, like there was a small river, graveyards were not on the opposite site of the river. That was the moment when I realized that no fun was allowed in WoW anymore and quit shortly after. That and being kicked from the guild because I called some retard a retard.

Attached: 43b.png (660x629, 694.23K)

sometimes racism can be funny i'll give it up

Since cataclysm
If you really think the first step towards its death was adding niggers and not way before that then you're an underage retard

when they add niggers i just stop playing the game, simple as

Yikes moment.

YOU WILL LOOK AT THE NIGGERS AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

the asian girl is cute I will now play your game

Kids, you're no longer shocking, anti-whatever, or anything else you think you are anymore.

Years before the petty issues people are complaining about now.

>Kids
Election tourists are pushing mid twenties now
They're still bitter their ideology abandoned them, they have hatred baked into their minds now. It's not an age thing.

>Human civilization in Warcraft world was like 7 cities of which only 1 is functional

the Cata heroics nerf is where I, as an absolute shitter who only ever raided fucking Kara, also had that feeling
and even as an FFXIV player, WoW heroic dungeons originally had better quality than FFXIV dungeons from even expansions ago

did they asian faces ever make it into the game? thought they were delayed

Wrath of the Lich king launch

do you really think the game died because they added blackie faces lol

>tfw still having fun with pvp

Attached: 3d8a67e1c021b7fa5e6db71ebe7985be.gif (298x167, 331.67K)

I'm getting nigger fatigue fatigue

for some reason blcak people jsut dont fit in fantasy setting.

why does wow get a pass for being the 2005 version of fortnite?

For me it was Icecrown Citadel and its retarded resolution, it was the first time I felt they really didn't know where to take the plot

Doesn't matter how old their bodies are, their minds will forever be twelve years old.