I am very very hyped that I broke my one rule: Never pre-order

I am very very hyped that I broke my one rule: Never pre-order.

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x1209, 109.29K)

based

How hard will this be to get ahold of day 1?

I bought a new PC because of Elden Ring. Not the only reason but I pulled the trigger now because of Elden Ring.

wish that they would give a clear indicator as to whether or not the online will be actually be fucking working on pc when it comes out, fucking ridiculous to be keeping people in the dark about this so close to release

Attached: 1530295259706.jpg (500x480, 58.24K)

easy, you fucking retard. there's no physical game shortage and fromfags aren't THAT rabid

This is the last game I'm going to play before growing the fuck up and finally quitting vidya for good. Already ruined my life as it is

more like: keeping people in the dark souls about this
lmao GOTTEM

i don't care, i always do first playthrough offline

im a neet but i intend to get a job after elden ring and its multiple playthroughs.

the last game I preordered was DS2
I learned my lesson never to preorder or hype after that
be buying ER or release day though, probably the last videogame worth waiting for given the trajectory this industry is moving at

Pussy

>elden ring gives people jobs
I will now cancel my preorder

Feels good to know I'm not in this boat alone.

Attached: 1639481637435.jpg (1046x1363, 474.46K)

I'm waiting for the system specs first, then preorder for the preloads.

That's good and all. Hope you got a good plan/direction to go. You can always return to the games after months or years.

Honestly, you should do it vice versa. It's three weeks, start doing shit now and come to Elden Ring like a month or two after its release.

doesnt help that my parents are moving back to their country, leaving me by myself here. but its a good thing im content with just making it by
>Honestly, you should do it vice versa
i know you're right but i cant help it

gonna preorder 2 days before release or just buy it day 1. the only thing pre order is giving me is the ability to preload the game but my internet is decent enough to download the game around 1-2 hours.

Pee boy. A pissy piss pee boy who pees all over his pissy pee boy pants

Man I hope my fairly mediocre PC can run it at least on low settings.

Ayato should be an hydro hypercarry?
For god's sake tell me if he is free from the gooba curse...

Attached: 1629311877746.png (640x640, 238.85K)

bro at least post smut

Imagine being so scared of other people that you play offline lmao bet you were bullied at school