Youtube 2008:
>event happens
>search for event on youtube
>first result is video of event
>thumbnail shows you what is in the video
Youtube 2022:
>event happens
>search for event on youtube
>every video is of some asshole sitting in front of a camera talking about the event
>thumbnail misleads you and shows you pic of event instead of the face of the talking asshole

Attached: 1290295975520.jpg (300x334, 66.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hu6lUsOtjkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Youtube 2008

Attached: file.png (400x331, 116.7K)

>>search for event on youtube
Why tho?

Not video games but I miss Youtube 2009 layout.

Attached: crius drums.png (466x529, 214.46K)

God I love Yuri so much.

>>every video is of some asshole sitting in front of a camera talking about the event
so fucking sick of this garbage, can’t find shit about a subject matter without some cookie cutter lofi beat bugman giving his boiler plate opinions about it anymore

Attached: 648B32D4-EB09-4E7A-B265-30E4D28D3F1C.jpg (591x410, 119.34K)

Does anyone got a link to the video of the asshat saying "I wanna apologize on behalf of all gamers" its like the shit fell from existence.

>2008
>search for game walkthrough
>its a recording of the game
>if there is a narrator it's an autist with a shitload of hours played explaining how shit works

>now
>search for game walkthrough
>wwwwwwwhat is going on guys dicklovingfaggot here and I'm gonna be playing 'game' its my first time playing this game so let me fuck around in the settings for 10 mins but not before spending another 10 talking about bullshit in my personal life

>first two minutes of a ten minute video are just the generic template intro sequence for the channel, the overlong introduction and mandatory 'please leave a like/smash that like and comment etc.', 'make sure to susbcribe'
>then about half a minute talking about the event and meandering time-filling nonsense about what the video is going to cover
>Then comes the in-video advertising plug for some unrelated, unnecessary product designed to scam gullible retards into thinking they desperately need to shave their balls all the time
>then another reminder to subscribe, plus a plug for the channels merch store
>Then two minutes of vague discussion/history relating to the topic, interspersed with depressingly contrived meme references
>then two minutes discussing themselves and the future of their channel, plus a plug for their side gaming/reaction channel
>one more appeal to like/subscribe etc.

search by rating

just add "no commentary" to the end of your search, dumbass

jewtube took away the dislikes

do not forget
>video is cut ten trillion times
it is like none of these clowns can talk for over a minute straight.

>Youtube 2008:
>>event happens
>>search for event on youtube
>>first result is video of event
>>thumbnail shows you what is in the video
>Youtube 2022:
>event happpens
>search for event on actual search engines instead of subjecting myself to Youtube
*ftfy

>Let's play in 2008
>A calm and relaxed guy playing games
>Nu-Let's Plays
>Some retarded mouthbreather with a billion jump cuts per second and cringe-worthy attempts at comedy

Attached: depositphotos_42934451-stock-photo-man-holding-gun-near-his.jpg (1023x681, 60.41K)

The whole Internet has become intolerable. Youtube is completely unrecognizable from what it was. I don't know what normies want to watch, but it clearly isn't what drew me to the site originally. They prefer watching glassy eyed sociopaths like Logan Paul or MrBeast than anything of substance or worth.

still aint the same, back then only guys that were good at the game were doing it, hence calling it a walkthrough, now you have fucktards that dont know their ass from their elbow playing the game for the first time making those kinds of videos and still calling them walkthroughs

>but before we start, we would like to thank our sponsor...

Attached: cepxorbn.eriyo[r.png (600x624, 342.1K)

you know you can still enable them with extensions right?

extensions are inaccurate and worthless

youtube.com/watch?v=hu6lUsOtjkY