Why can't they make good vidoegames?

Why can't they make good vidoegames?

Attached: Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (1600x800, 20.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdpdEf93d2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their games are great, they just all use red star OS so you can't play them

Communists can't create anything, only corrupt things.

What about Tetris, the greatest game of all time that changed gaming forever?

All their best game designers gave their lives defending their homeland from Americans back in the 50s. Tragic...

I need a game made with that North Korean Futurism style they employ on all their prestigious buildings

Attached: 914471f33a019c87cef51033fe5fc8ec.jpg (1080x1080, 273.63K)

Should have just let best korea take over the peninsula, they would have followed dengist china policies and opened up the country.

Prefer Homefont have Chinese invaders.

Adult man dont play videogames, we work so the world can survive

North Korea taking over the USA is such a silly concept anyway it's too farfetched to make a fictional video game. Why can't they just do big bad evil Chinese or Russians or something believable?

>china
paper tiger
>russia
more likely but they never intervene directly anymore

Kind of hard to make games when you're starving to death and being eaten alive by parasites.
Not to mention if you're one of the "lucky" ones in the well off parts of the the country you have to make sure everything you do is 100% perfect otherwise you disappear in the middle of the night
So unless the government tells you to make a game odds are your gonna want to lay low and not try and go after anything to complicated.

Nice western propaganda

Nobody lives there

Show me evidence to the contrary then Faggot!

You want me to show you evidence of North Korean people who haven't disappeared in the middle of the night? wat

None of this is true.

>in NK if you pee outside the bowl the government castrates you
user, these are just modern day fairy tales

The fuck would you piss outside the bowl for

idk it's probably a communist thing...

The evidence is that North Korea still exists at all. If half the shit we say about them was true, they would've collapsed decades ago and everyone would know about it.

fuckin retard

youtube.com/watch?v=HdpdEf93d2E

have some less biased propaganda for once

North Koreans are force to spy on each other, that's why their government has been able to stay in power for so long, every person you talk I'll of the government to is someone that could report you and send you to the gulag

>The evidence is that North Korea still exists at all. If half the shit we say about them was true, they would've collapsed decades ago and everyone would know about it.

This isnt true lmao, they have the 4th largest army and a military first policy they have survived a famine and can survive again.

they can, north korea has the fastest GDP growth rate in the world, far surpass china and united states

Attached: nk.png (1058x692, 84.55K)

I bet their women fuck like a Lamborghini on the autobahn.

Nice commie propaganda Kim jong-dipshit

China already took over America. They just didn't need a war.

Easy to go up fast when your country is rock bottom.