ITT: PC ports that would break Any Forums in half

ITT: PC ports that would break Any Forums in half

Attached: Sy5e8DmeKIJVjlAGraPAJYkT.jpg (1018x720, 371.86K)

>generic soulsclone
>tranny RPG
I don't get it

>tranny RPG
Any Forums culture is based around trannies.

Emulation nothing will ever escape PC.

Only BB, they been begging and still begging after 7 fucking years for a port

I take solace that my RTX 3060 will be able to run a PS4 emulator. I can wait, I'm not giving SNOY any money after all the gay shit they've been doing.

Already played them both on my PS4. Wouldn't give a shit about these being ported to PC.

I would love to play this

Attached: MV5BNTBhNmRhZGItYWY2ZC00NjYwLWE0YjUtZjU5MjM4NjYzZDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MTM5NjI2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 191.98K)

I don't know which one of them is a "tranny" game now, user.

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (578x359, 53.57K)

Miyazakibros... I thought we were based...

I platinumed these games years ago.

Either version of Demon's Souls
Hell yeah

Bloodborne yes

Persona....eh, i think personafags are giving themselves too much credit lmao

Pic unrelated btw

bloodborne would destroy this board I agree. At least we could take a break from the coomer nuke posting for a while though.

I wish the sr2 port didn't completely suck ass

I don't see any reason why Persona 5 coming to PC would be considered remarkable or noteworthy. Strikers is already on PC...

I think they're still working on the fix. Taking a really long time though. The main guy behind it passed away too

instead of making that piece of shit reboot they should have just redone the first two
performance issues aside sr2 just looks like shit, the first one looks better, not all that many games need a remaster but these two certainly do, so of course they won't get them because there's serious work required, why put in all that effort when you can just fuck around with the textures and lighting of saints row 3 instead

what the fuck is Any Forums's problem, I've seen so much tranny spam it almost feels like a bot
>this is tranny
>that is tranny
it's all you niggers ever think about

That's a damn shame, but I wouldn't trust anyone to remake/master it, I mean please look at the gta trilogy sirs

I have blood borne on the ps and I would do anything for a pc port. That game fell like a masterpiece at 900p and 30fps.

It deserves better, at least a good ps4/5 port.

its quite literally just like twitter, they also keep trying to shove tranny shit into everything, i don't really get what the objective of both parties is

>From tranny game
>dogshit RPG
Nothing of value

persona 5 is already playable on pc via ps3 emulation, bloodborne would be nice though

So this is the power of zoomers

Royal with best girl isn't though

>there’s 2 parties

It’s one and a bunch of retards taking the bait.

Attached: 1627990581879.jpg (1814x2462, 858.54K)

Nobody here is smart enough to recognize low effort trolling anymore. They actually come here and expect real conversation now without any foreplay. These new posters are all too sincere. It sickens me.

I have no desire to replay the game for an extra girl, even if she is hotter than any of the base girls

Itt: pc ports that will never happen

I'm hopeful that this gets a nice port like the one they gave Killer7.

Attached: 5297635.jpg (500x703, 85.53K)

Consolefags overestimating grossly how many people care about their shit