I was in the hospital last year when texas froze over, but this year im experiencing snow for the first time in ages...

i was in the hospital last year when texas froze over, but this year im experiencing snow for the first time in ages. what are some cozy games I should be playing while we're snowed in with 3 inches of snow?

Attached: eddie-fisher-lancaster-2.jpg (640x480, 203.77K)

My dad makes fun of me for being 22 years old and still a virgin.

skyrim

>snowed in with 3 inches of snow
take your (you) and fuck off

Attached: 1631472595766.jpg (634x810, 296.13K)

Tell him that 22 is a rookie's number.

snowrunner

fuck his wife

Tell him: If he didn’t had you with 17, you wouldn’t be shitposting here now. Faggot

you should go out in the snow you dumb nigger

That’s what happens in warm areas where they have three plows across the entire state, dumbazz. When I lived in Washington a light dusting was a catastrophe that shut down the entire state until it melted.

Yeah, well he won't be laughing when you become a wizard, now will he?

the division

Attached: 365590_20210619024645_1.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

this but 33

but its cold outside, and im warm and cozy inside. I tried letting my cat outside, but he wasn't about it

Silent hill shattered memories for wii or ps2

Ubisoft: Gorgeous Worlds stuck in Bad / Mediocre games

glowey simulator

Why do Texans spray water on the roads right before freezing temps hit

Attached: 1643909263438.png (864x1063, 432.32K)

>I was in the hospital
Were you getting your cock chopped off?

>americans think this is a lot of snow

That’s brine you dumb shit.

you are not very smart

I don't think it's a lot of snow, but it's certainly enough to fuck up a texas infrastructure that has virtually no cold weather preparation or solutions

no, I had an adderall overdose and thought my dead best friend was talking to me

Attached: h_15483664.jpg (3300x2200, 1.74M)

I wouldn't even bother shoveling that much snow, just drive over it until it's condensed ice and then salt it.

Do you remember what he said?