Nintendo bros how do I recover from this...

Nintendo bros how do I recover from this. I was in a zoom conference at home with my co worker when some lady in my department noticed my switch in the backgound and all my amiibos and said "my son has a switch just like that one"
I'm so fucking embarrassed I just want to quit my job.

Attached: 300-3004438_pink-wojak-intel-clipart.jpg (320x320, 53.12K)

Snoybros how do we keep the narrative on our side???

Are you RETARDED? It's not 1992 anymore, you don't have to ashamed being a gamer. It has become mainstream you know. Leave your cave from time to time.

sonysisters...
we won

people this insecure can't actually exist, right?

just be self aware about it, I bought too many amiibos and but only display a couple

>woman tries to start a conversation
>faggot panics and takes it as mockery
Many such cases.

She already knows, SHE is an actual woman btw.

Attached: 1625797764141.png (680x580, 240.1K)

Imagine actually falling for the amiibo grift. You deserve to feel ashamed you fucking manchild.

Attached: 1637766057261.png (1200x1662, 396.92K)

Use a virtual background retard

Attached: teams-1200x652.jpg (1200x652, 702.49K)

Last time you said you were at the dentist user!
Are you teeth better?!?

Cope tendie

Attached: 1641190150966.jpg (1200x1662, 257.84K)

coping early I see

This would only realistically be a cause for embarrassment if you had something else that gave your tendie status away beside it, say a giant Kirby plush, an amiibo collection, pokemon posters, or a mario hat

>when some lady in my department
Don't even feel humiliated by women. Anytime you feel embarassed or humiliated by women, remember that 100% of adult women have sucked cocks.
Yes, cocks. Dirty, unwashed dicks. You wash your hands after touching them, not before. Filthy. And every adult woman in the world has sucked one, probably multiple. Try to imagine it, and never feel diminished by a woman ever again.

Attached: 1636780305943.jpg (249x187, 6.94K)

Nice edit

by showing this

Attached: image(3).jpg (1890x1837, 856.36K)

That's all they know how to do. Immitate

>You wash your hands after touching them
You might have ocd, but I can assure you that most men don't wash our hands after we've touched our dicks.

wojack posters should be extremely worried about their future in the console warring market
posting trannies vaguely associated with glib virtue signalling brand marketing has become the new hot commodity

You should. Almost as disgusting as vagina humans.

Attached: 1377855522032.gif (450x402, 838.97K)

Sucks to be you.
I was in a Zoom meeting and HR said
>"I have an air purifier kinda like that one!"
about my ps5
WHEW im safe, close one.
stay safe out there gamer bros

An attempt was made

Attached: 3953224525.jpg (960x720, 177.02K)

>LGTB? wtf
every time, I love that japanese clueless guy

Attached: 15325608166.jpg (473x355, 17.22K)

>too braindead to make up a simple lie on the spot
you tendies truly are manchildren.

i mean even the most incel of incels agree being a really ugly woman sucks pretty hard and then you intentionally choose that life?

it was a true story.
Are those all first party colors?
I have the Zelda blue ones

Why not just hide that shit before the meeting? That's what I do with my weed jars.

This. She wants the dick you retard.

based jap in the comments

How rich are you
Are you an eceleb brah?

You would be surprised on how many layers of denial they operate, it's mental illness after all. They should be in mental hospitals, but suddenly people decided that it's okay to tell them there is nothing wrong with them.

It was hooked up to my tv and I have barley and place to hide it I live in a tiny studio apartment

That’s pretty embarrassing, one of the reason I got a kid, I can buy all sorts of toys and games and women love it.