Is this game actually worth it or is Any Forums trying to shill garbage for the lulz...

Is this game actually worth it or is Any Forums trying to shill garbage for the lulz? I've seen many threads saying they enjoy this.

Attached: yiik-a-postmodern-rpg-cover.cover_large.jpg (600x600, 118.42K)

I've never seen a single thread where someone claims to like anything about this game other than shitting on it. What is your true purpose on this board today?

It's my GOTY OP, you don't trust me?

It’s my GOTD OP, you can definitely trust me.

It's part of the >shit game good meme
Just like the DS2, DMC2, MGSV and so on threads
Ignore anyone telling you to play this shit

why are the females characters hot
Any Forums told me the america can only design goblins

I like some of the aesthetics and start of the story. The mission with LEMONADE is actually the high point of the game. The scene where you emerge from the sewers and see the huge starman or whatever the fuck really left an impression on me.

Aside from that, it's shit. The combat is horrible and takes too long, Rory just sucks both in combat and storywise, you should only use Alex, the nigger and Essentia since they do most damage. Also you have to abuse a bug to do damage with Claudio. The plot is also an incoherent mess where nothing makes sense lol deep right and some plotpoints are outright dropped right before the end because it had to have a 2deep4u end that tries to copy every other indiegame ever. Thanks god I pirated it during release.

Attached: 1640219878824.jpg (328x395, 32.81K)

It's a shit game that Any Forums promotes as a masterpiece, just like with DMC2

Oney saved its reputation

It's shit. Not worth your money even ironically.

It's actually garbage

source: I played and beat it

i can't trust the opinion of someone who would do something so retarded

It's entertaining as hell, the gameplay starts to drag near the end though. Unfortunately the writing filters a lot of people and most gamers won't engage with it in good faith. If he could redo the combat from the ground up it could be an incredibly good game.

Don't listen to this shill. It's a miserable experience whose only saving grace is the OST.

LEMONADE

Nah Gameplay is too slow and boring

The story is so bad it’s good but playing it is miserable.

Chondra's hot booty carries the game and my dick

Attached: Ds9tSdNWoAEMjjp.jpg (708x1090, 174.01K)

Okay but seriously, can someone explain what the HELL IS GOING ON

"Wanna watch me jerk off?"
jesus alex wtf

I'M COMING