Sony is officially dead in Japan

I hope you are happy Any Forums

Nintendo killed Sony in Japan and MS killed Sony in the west with Activision acquisition

How come it's losing to a FUCKING underpowered tablet with attached controllers that can barely run games with a shitty ass online service, shitty ports, mediocre first party titles and indie games? If it weren't for PlayStation, iconic franchises like Metal Gear, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, etc wouldn't be as popular now

So this is how gaming dies, a real shame, I will never forgive Japan for abandoning Sony... But oh well, just look at Japan, their economy is doing HORRIBLE and their population is aging BAD, not to mention that everyone there is an autistic salary man that isn't interested in sex or having kids.

It's a real FUCKING shame, and the worst thing is that idiots here are celebrating the death of gaming

Sony pushes forward the game industry with amazing games, great cinematic and immersive experiences, innovates with the Dualsense controller, etc. Nintendo only releases shitty gimmicks for its console, nothing groundbreaking, boring and generic games.

Just look at Nintendo's shitty online service, horrible emulation, few games, horrible price. Sony gave me Persona 5 Strikers, Deep Rock Galactic and several other amazing games with PS+

Nintendo is a shady piece of shit company, they should have stayed dead with Wii U. PLAYSTATION CARES FOR GAMING, NINTENDO DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL.

Attached: 1643906443652.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

cope

Jokes aside, It's amazing that the first two play stations carried sony through 3 crap consoles afterwards

who's this semen demon?
who's this sperm worm?
who's this dick tick?
who's this cunt runt?
who's this wiener cleaner?
who's this jizz wizz?
who's this prick chick?

why the fuck do you keep posting this ugly spic?

Who is that semen demon?
Who is that fluid druid?
Who is that boner toner?
Who is that weenie genie?
Who is that cum drum?
Who is that phallus malus?
Who is that snake rake?
Who is that pipe wipe?
Who is that ball hall?
Who is that wang thang?

Well? Sony can acquire Nintendo if they wanted to.

Sony killed themselves

he's a psycho don't engage

I watched a japanese romance movie yesterday and i really liked it. The ending almost moved me to tears. I would never tell anybody this irl.

>Sony can aquire the owner of Mario and partial owner of the most profitable franchise in the world

Not even Microsoft can afford Nintendo.

You only have Sony to blame OP, They started forsaking Japan with the PS4's release, and now you see what years of gradual build up have amounted to. They've abandoned their Japanese studios, and those studios left and formed their own, while they fund western cinematic crap made by people who failed at entering the film industry. The Sony of 90s and 2000s is not the Sony of today.

Attached: 1589033511366.png (586x480, 42.92K)

he is shilling

What movie

explain this then, nobhead

Attached: nintendo-playstation.large_jpg_85.jpg (750x829, 79.74K)

Dilate tranny

Oh look this thread again….

Attached: 776F763B-C292-4D8F-9056-E973930DBB84.jpg (750x534, 137.05K)

>keeps simping for this ugly pignosed 3/10 mexicunt
lmao unironically kill yourself you fat fedorahat-wearing redditor
holy shit imagine being YOU

Today's Kira-kun

Was this supposed to be sexy? I'm a coomer with yellow fever and this bitch made me laugh all the way to hell with this.

Attached: tokimekifaintinginagonybalkan-fallopiantubepinching001.jpg (462x573, 144.15K)

This...

it would be hot if it were an actual female

Attached: 1643401547354.jpg (771x724, 170.92K)

>Sony is officially dead in Japan
That's a good thing.

she does not even look asian