Breeze through Week 1 even on Hard mode

>breeze through Week 1 even on Hard mode
>get to Week 2
>almost everything is kicking my ass now
How do I git gud? Ever since the math guy left, I’m getting destroyed by enemies I previously had no trouble with.

Attached: NEOTWEWYPS4.jpg (494x617, 96.31K)

Learn how to set-up your pins/decks correctly. Sho was most likely your primary damage dealer and now that he’s gone, you’re gonna have to pick up the slack.

Unironically git gud. Week 2 is when the kid gloves come up and you have to actually think about how well your pins combo into each other. Play on difficulties other than Hard so that you can come across pins that can open more attack options for you to mess around with.

Attached: bomb + sword + missile.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

Well you're down a man and don't get another until the middle of the week. Naturally it's gonna be more difficult. Neo has roller coaster like difficulty. It starts off easy, builds up dramatically and then goes back to being piss easy once you have 6 characters and can equip multiple uber pins. Then again spikes during the post game. I enjoyed my time with it and 100% it, including the noiseapedia, which is a pain in the dick because some bosses don't have blue noise symbols and are only fightable at the end of an entire day.
>getting the black cat off of mew 2.0
Irritating as fuck.

>story talks about how without Sho around, the Wicked Twisters feel screwed about how they’ll be able to progress through the Game
>game then proceeds to make you feel that frustration and force you to actually think about your deck as the enemies get harder
Kino

I still found myself having trouble in the endgame when fuckers like pic-related showed up in the Scramble.

Attached: Img_enm_0052.png (1267x833, 365.24K)

OOOOOOOOOHHH
TAKE A LOOK AT ME

Just finished another playthrough of OG TWEWY and I’m curious about what game you guys think is harder between it and NEO because I blasted the absolute shit out of the last few bosses with the LASS set.

Attached: 1638027821004.jpg (2048x1831, 470.86K)

OHHHHHHHHH
HOW UNFORTUNATE

The worst spot I had to encounter them was the final dive where they get boosted as fuck. Pro tip: don't unlock the flow chart as you get points, two of the biggest unlocks are only available at the very end of the game and if you aren't careful you'll have to beat the final dive to unlock them. Also I suggest using ice pins and buff your freezing potential, they're way less threatening if they're immobile.

>>game then proceeds to make you feel that frustration and force you to actually think about your deck as the enemies get harder
>tfw too skilled and never had that issue even on hard and missed out on this kino.
Sometimes it's hard being good at vidya

Attached: 1461579057556.jpg (1280x720, 46.22K)

I personally found them to be equal in difficulty. If you know what you’re doing, you can breeze through them just fine but the games will throw in some really troublesome enemies/bosses (Goth Metal Drake and frogs in OG, dinos, chameleons, and wolves in NEO, mammoths in both) to trip you up, which is pretty nice.

I honestly found NEO to be harder for two reasons; more chains you progressively unlock throughout the game instead of just four until the post-game like in the original and the revenge value system, which increases as a chain goes on.

Fuck the frogs so much, holy shit.

Attached: fifenfrog.jpg (448x539, 73.03K)

That's the point, you're a man down. Eventually you'll regain your footing with a new party member plus higher level pins.

UH OH HOW UNFORTUNATE
I'm gonna do a sneaky thing and throw a new contender in the ring

Attached: how_unfortunate.png (1592x684, 1.61M)

fish for freezes and get behind him if he's about to roar. if he ate someone and is about to roar that's gg though

It’s funny. Even with one person down, I still found myself having a blast with the game due to how fun the battle system was. It was a cool feeling to still style on enemies even with just three pins.

Attached: FKbAxbFaAAQ6wP6.jpg (1200x929, 895.18K)

Either that or stun him with a good Assassin Strike.

There's a weird difficulty spike when you go from 4 to 3 characters, I found myself standing around waiting for pins to recharge a lot more. You get your 4th and it gets a lot easier then. Just grind a little, I was playing on hard to problem, got o that point, then went back to normal. I ended up underleveled by a lot and just playing on normal, balanced out the difficulty. But I think I'm gonna miss on some stuff at the end of the game by playing on normal. But if I want to go back to hard mode, I'm so underleveled that I'd just have to grind, kind of defeats the purpose. Keep an eye on your pins, make sure they combo well. Do the side quests, you can unlock some good abilities that will help you out a lot.

It's a great game, would be amazing if there were a few things fixed here and there, but stick with hard mode and get your pins in order. I wish I didn't go back to normal like some filthy casual game journalist.

week 2 is when you can't just stunlock everything to death anymore, you have to start actually paying attention to patterns and dodge

>when the kid gloves come up
come OFF, you ESL fuck

There’s this one dude on here who was able to beat the game on Lvl 1 Hard with no stat boosts. Gonna try it out for myself to see how it works out.

Why does Rindo's voice sound so shitty? Were they going for him being in the middle of his voice breaking from puberty?

Dude, what? Rindo’s VA is one of the best in the game. His convo with Haz in particular has some stellar voicework.

His voice sounds extremely grating

How so?

Is this bait? His voice was pretty good.
>WE’RE GONNA TAKE BACK THIS CITY

It sounded like he recorded the lines on a shitty microphone

Rindo's voice is one of the best in the game.

i switched to easy because i completely ignored the social networks and the dodging adp skill. straight up ds2 shit ngl. on week 3 but don't have any more motivation to play since elden ring drops in 3 weeks

What kind of speakers were you using?

>Soulsfag is a retard
What a shock.

>Twewy
>ignored the social aspect

yeah i agree, i genuinely think i have autism

Lmao

Well, at least you admit it.