Untitled

Attached: 1643906011187.jpg (646x516, 35.52K)

poot

Attached: skill.png (1140x543, 194.43K)

Tell what?

Whether or not the person playing them is competent? Only thing I can think of.

That seems right

Attached: tf2tiers.png (282x491, 116.51K)

Add context to your tier list.

Attached: 1635884856623.jpg (900x720, 99.61K)

You can always tell a Texan

Not really. It's pretty easy to tell if a demo or soldier is shit; they can't hit pipes/rocket jump properly. Easy to tell with a sniper too by number of kills in the feed, just like spy
Generally hard to tell with medics and engies because neither class takes much skill by default, though it becomes pretty apparent if you see someone trying to use either for combat.

Or you can just spam rockets/stickies with a kritz medic?

DAAUUUAAAAAAGHH

Attached: 0.png (241x365, 105.87K)

How is heavy hardest to tell? Just look at the scoreboard...

Any class in the game can spam chokes, even spy. But that's never the entire game, unless you're playing Dustbowl or something

Attached: tf2 tiers.png (286x409, 157.12K)

Engie is super easy to tell because noob engies do the dumbest and obvious things like badly placed teleporters or build sentry at spawn

hey bitch there aint nothin wrong building a sentry at spawn if you're just gonna move it up later before the round begins

I obviously means situations where there is no reason to have a sentry at spawn and keep it there

But you can't tell em much

Only applies if you don't have the eureka effect, and even then the spot you're building in might have ammo packs near anyway
I still think even then you're better off starting a round by throwing down a teleporter and then heading forward as far as you can so your sentry might actually get some kills while you're upgrading it, since you're not gonna be done by the time the round starts

>least skillful classes that do massive damage by turning brain off, ranked at the top
>spy, the hardest class to pick at the bottom
lol you're a biased faggot

*critical rockets u*
get owned

Attached: tf uuuu.png (1075x403, 193.03K)

if you use the jag then the resupply cabinet will let you build your sentry gun and often your tele and haul the sentry up to the point before the round begins. you'll have to make do with a level 1 dispenser but it's better than a level 2 sentry and no dispenser/tele.

He is probably a soldier main.
>Enemy team at the brink of losing the match
>Half of them stack soldier
Every fucking time. And if you confront them with this they resort to "muh rocket jumping".

It's amazing how half of the so-called "Soldier mains" can't even lands air shots.

*snipes you*

Attached: Natascha.png (250x173, 45.09K)

alternatively
>enemy team at the brink of losing the match
>all of them stack engie
desu never personally encountered the solly strat

If you're getting rolled, it's better to stack Engineer or especially Heavy to defend last
I've not heard of a game reaching a boring stalemate because of turtling soldiers

post your favorite maps
now

Attached: 1643060518324.png (664x960, 755.53K)

He doesn't require it for the most part, but if a Soldier is great at rocket jumping I consider him skilled.

Attached: SkillCeiling.png (451x371, 159.59K)

Upward