LMAO

LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-172917_Twitter.jpg (1440x1599, 1.15M)

lmao

WTF lol what a waste of money! Star Wars was cheaper overall!

Are Japanese people even playing first party games like Spiderman or Ratchet and Clank? I legitimately don't know, like is this why they went specifically for something like Destiny 2? Sony seems in a weird position because they have to cater to both the east and west, whereas Xbox has almost 0 presence in Japan

Why people love Destiny so much? Its just halo with warframe cashgrabs.

Halo and Warframe are both great.

This is already factored in to the purchase numbers already seen
They only paid like 2 billion something for the company
I know this is a Sony hate thread by PCTrannies so shitpost away (:

snoysisters...

Sony hasn't focused on the Japanese market for years dude.

The fact that they paid this much just to stop people from leaving is already the most laughable shit ever, so keep bootlicking snoy :)

I would think that's where the gross overpayment is for. Also, it coincides with Sony also doing 10 live service games over 5 years so keeping the dev team to give their expertise on live service makes sense when you factor that info into the cost. Still a dumb purchase since having more IP is better in the long run.

1.2 Billion for 1 IP, holy shit.

and it's not even a good one, that faggot Jim Ryan completely lost his mind.

>Halo
ok
>Warframe
Dopamine addict spotted

I very much doubt they could ever recover the investment.

The 1.2B is just to ensure the workers don't run off, the entire deal was 3.6B.

>the entire deal was 3.6B.
That's absolutely fucking insane.

Why does snoy in particular need to bribe the workers of the company they acquired?

because Bungie has already bought their independence twice already, and they don't want it to happen again

Why didn't they buy Sega? Who gives a crap about destiny/halo?

>Germs spamming twitter screencap threads again

Reminder Marvel and Star Wars cost Disney 4 billion each

What the fuck lmao, sony almost payed that price for ONE IP lmao. And its not even a real exclusivity deal

Sega has a few decent IPs, but their dev teams range from okay to atrocious. Their biggest franchise, Sonic, has a game release once every 5 years yet they still resemble games that are cobbled together in 12 months.